(Request) Sleepy Bomb

Post here for help and support regarding LunaLua and SMBX2's libraries and features.
Chilly14
Bit
Bit
Flair: wash your hands and stay at home
Current Project: Lots

(Request) Sleepy Bomb

Postby Chilly14 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:02 pm

So I was browsing SMWCentral and found this cool sprite: https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a ... s&id=19375. Can someone make it an NPC?
Discord username: Chilly Bean BAM!#8857
For the love of god, please use an adblocker (I prefer uBlock Origin) when using MediaFire to download my stuff.
Check out my levels!
Chilly14's Graphics Pack
Chilly's NPCs
screenRotate.lua
venusFireTrapPlus.lua
I support:
Spoiler: show

Teemster2
Lakitu
Lakitu

Re: (Request) Sleepy Bomb

Postby Teemster2 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:30 pm

Chilly14 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:02 pm
So I was browsing SMWCentral and found this cool sprite: https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a ... s&id=19375. Can someone make it an NPC?
That would be a pretty cool npc to have. Nice find.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:00 am

That link has been on my ideas sheet since the toybox series started, but over time my opinion of the npc's utility depleted and i never ported it because i don't really consider it useful anymore. Maybe someone else can do it.
The ABC of Creation

Teemster2
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Teemster2 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:51 am

Enjl wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:00 am
That link has been on my ideas sheet since the toybox series started, but over time my opinion of the npc's utility depleted and i never ported it because i don't really consider it useful anymore. Maybe someone else can do it.
It's a neat baddie but it would be to easy to avoid in most situations and not much of a obstacle.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

Return to “LunaLua Help”