[Scrapped Remake] Some Levels From Super Mario Land 2

Share your own SMBX levels and play others' too.
Sapphire Bullet Bill
Blooper
Blooper
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. SMBX Edition

[Scrapped Remake] Some Levels From Super Mario Land 2

Postby Sapphire Bullet Bill » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:55 pm

It has been 3 months since I've retired from my primary YouTube channel. The reason being I've run out of material and lost the courage to upload any more content. The copyright take-down of Super Mario Bros. 2: SMBX Edition was pretty much the final nail in the coffin. However, there is one last thing I would like to share with all of you.

Here are enhanced versions of some levels found in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins I have been keeping in reserve. I was originally planning on recreating the game like this, but I ended up losing the courage a long time ago. I've always kept the idea in mind, but I never got around to it. It's a shame; I would've loved to see this finished, and I'm sure there are others that would've also.

The internet has been hard on me these past 5 years, but I've learned a lot from all of this. It is very unlikely that I will be returning to YouTube, or even Super Mario Bros. X for that matter, but if by any chance I do, I hope to not make the same mistakes as before.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WLZND ... p0aHj7IH8J

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Re: [Scrapped Remake] Some Levels From Super Mario Land 2

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:05 pm

I'll miss you dude, and thank you for recreating levels from my very first classical Mario game! ^^"
(Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD.

Teemster2
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Teemster2 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:12 pm

Sapphire Bullet Bill wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:55 pm
It has been 3 months since I've retired from my primary YouTube channel. The reason being I've run out of material and lost the courage to upload any more content. The copyright take-down of Super Mario Bros. 2: SMBX Edition was pretty much the final nail in the coffin. However, there is one last thing I would like to share with all of you.

Here are enhanced versions of some levels found in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins I have been keeping in reserve. I was originally planning on recreating the game like this, but I ended up losing the courage a long time ago. I've always kept the idea in mind, but I never got around to it. It's a shame; I would've loved to see this finished, and I'm sure there are others that would've also.

The internet has been hard on me these past 5 years, but I've learned a lot from all of this. It is very unlikely that I will be returning to YouTube, or even Super Mario Bros. X for that matter, but if by any chance I do, I hope to not make the same mistakes as before.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WLZND ... p0aHj7IH8J
Is it just some smbx videos being targeted on YouTube? I don't see what the problem is as smbx is not even a threat to Nintendo.

Anyways you don't have to leave. You have friends here and you can continue to be a active member of the community. There is always plenty of contests and the SLAM project you can be a part of. I hate to see people give up but I wish you the best if you do leave.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:32 pm

It has come to my attention that many things quickly seem to be DMCA'd just for keywords like "SMB3".
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

TheGameyFireBro105
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: Good at remakes
Chat Username: GameyFireBro

Postby TheGameyFireBro105 » Mon May 04, 2020 5:28 pm

Who here wants to revive this project?
I love these episodes; Go and support:

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Tue May 05, 2020 4:37 am

TheGameyFireBro105 wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 5:28 pm
Who here wants to revive this project?

uh, nobody as of now? it wasn't even declared an ongoing project, otherwise it would have been in the Projects forum instead?
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Return to “Levels”