Return to Dinosaur Land

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby Cedur » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:06 am

Y00P wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:38 pm
Maybe I messed up, but seems a little unpolished. Other than that, great job!

wdym by "I messed up" and "unpolished".
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: Happy new decade
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite (yet again)
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby Scroll » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:58 pm

Y00P wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:38 pm
Maybe I messed up, but seems a little unpolished. Other than that, great job!
Wow, how can this even look unpolished?!

User avatar
MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1467
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby MegaDood » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:04 am

joelcanciones wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 pm
Can anyone please tell me where can I get a racoon suit so I can doo the secret exit in the Pond level? Thanks!!!
You can get racoon suits in later levels I think.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby Cedur » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:04 am

MegaDood wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:04 am
joelcanciones wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 pm
Can anyone please tell me where can I get a racoon suit so I can doo the secret exit in the Pond level? Thanks!!!
You can get racoon suits in later levels I think.

Yes, from what I remember that's how it's supposed to be like.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord
Current Project: smw stuff

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby chuckster » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:15 am

sorry for the necromancy but is there a mirror for this? dropbox has finally 404'd it.

User avatar
Chipss
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:47 pm
Current Project: Luigi's Toxic Adventure
Contact:

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby Chipss » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:23 am

chuckster wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:15 am
sorry for the necromancy but is there a mirror for this? dropbox has finally 404'd it.
I’m sure someone has it and can put up a mirror in the replies, but Valterri himself isn’t active on the forums anymore afaik.
Best way to contact me: Chipss#9594 on Discord

Eclipsed
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1466
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Chat Username: Eclipsed

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby Eclipsed » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:05 am

Chipss wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:23 am
chuckster wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:15 am
sorry for the necromancy but is there a mirror for this? dropbox has finally 404'd it.
I’m sure someone has it and can put up a mirror in the replies, but Valterri himself isn’t active on the forums anymore afaik.
Beta 3 install includes this episode
Check Out SMBX Servers List - It Hosts Every SMBX Server

Check out my channel for SMBX content and custom levels

My Best Speedruns:
[WR] Invasion 2 Any% All Characters in 28:28:602
Spoiler: show

[WR] The Princess Cliche in 7:16:263
Spoiler: show
[WR]Another Princess Cliche in 23:44:217
Spoiler: show
[WR] The Great Empire in 15:36:686
Spoiler: show
[WR]Super Mario Land Returns in 7:18:141
Spoiler: show
"I am the embodiment of Canada" - Darkonius Makavar

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby Cedur » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:43 am

Will it stay a default episode in Beta 4?
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord
Current Project: smw stuff

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby chuckster » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:45 am

Eclipsed wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:05 am
Chipss wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:23 am
chuckster wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:15 am
sorry for the necromancy but is there a mirror for this? dropbox has finally 404'd it.
I’m sure someone has it and can put up a mirror in the replies, but Valterri himself isn’t active on the forums anymore afaik.
Beta 3 install includes this episode
crap, had no idea. sorry. i wouldntve necro'd if i knew that...

CJK
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:52 pm

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby CJK » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:02 pm

chuckster wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:15 am
sorry for the necromancy but is there a mirror for this? dropbox has finally 404'd it.
I second this. The episode looks really fun but I haven't found a download link that works yet.

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby Cedur » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:49 am

CJK wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:02 pm
chuckster wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:15 am
sorry for the necromancy but is there a mirror for this? dropbox has finally 404'd it.
I second this. The episode looks really fun but I haven't found a download link that works yet.

Again, the easiest way to get it is downloading the old Beta 3. Just grab the episode and delete the rest of the installation if you wish.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

User avatar
Gotix666
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:43 pm

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby Gotix666 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:40 pm

New dropbox or mediafire link please I can't wait to play.

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Return to Dinosaur Land

Postby Cedur » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:43 pm

Gotix666 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:40 pm
New dropbox or mediafire link please I can't wait to play.

We adressed this many times. Please read my above post.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]


Return to “Episodes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 3 guests