Eclipsed's Creations [Time] Released

Share anything artistic that you've made, like short stories, drawings, and music.
Eclipsed
Mouser
Mouser
Chat Username: Eclipsed

Eclipsed's Creations [Time] Released

Postby Eclipsed » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Time - Short Story

Spoiler: show
At a young age, Alex was a tinkerer, deconstructing every old radio, television, and DVD player that his buddy David would bring him into its wires, filaments and metallic scraps. He would often invite his friends over to showcasing his amalgamations of electronic toy cars, and long-distance communication devices.
------------------------------------
As Alex grew older, his projects did also. They became more grandiose and outlandish. Needless to say, he experienced a bit of difficulty explaining to his dad why his personal helicopter and hunting pistol were disassembled.
One evening while he was tinkering, his self-made phone started buzzing.
"Hey, Alex how's progress going on your semi-automatic steering hang gliders."
Alex responded "Developing them is ahead of my schedule."
David asked "Would you like to skydive this weekend?"
"Why skydive when we can test out what I'm working on in a few days? And I think I'm finally ready to ask my crush out."
His friend, disheartened, responded "Sorry man but she started a relationship around a week and a half ago. Also why are you doing this again? I haven't talked to you in two weeks and this is the fifth time you've mentioned that you don't have time. Please just relax for once."
"There's so much I have to work on. I've always hanged out whenever I could. Trust me, I can fix or improve upon anything."
Eventually, Alex went on to graduate from an Ivy League and married a beautiful woman. Around five years later, he has made it his life's mission to develop a time machine and work as much as necessary, day in and day out with all his blood, sweat, and tears.
Admist his work, Alex answered a call and heard a familiar voice.
"It's been around eight months before we last caught up. Could you please schedule a day just to hang out like the old times?"
Alex answered, "Absolutely not. My work is far too important."
David, angered, bursted out "This is the eighth time in a row with that response. Stop acting like your work is above everything else. I'm sick of it. You're such a terrible friend."
Alex, peeved, retorted "You're one to talk."
"Excuse me?"
"Maybe you should have tried to call me more than eight times this year"
"I've been trying to contact you every three days and I know you've literally ignored a majority of them. No wonder your wife left you and took the kids."
Alex, now furious, "You're are not and have never been my friend. Get the hell out of my life."
"Well then, you've lost the only one you've got."
Alex thought to himself: I don't need him right now. Everything will fix itself once I add on the last components.
Suddenly his machine was powered on and strobing red and blue lights shone on the walls and floor. Alex stepped in and went to 5 years ago. He saw himself at age 28 and advised him to not repeat his same mistakes. After the conversation resolved, as he was walking back in the machine, a men in black informed him that time traveling risks the fabric of reality and that all his efforts would be in vain and simply reversed. Alex for a time was too stubborn to quit for countless tries. He even tested it once by rotating a can .5 degrees and the lords of time still restored it back.
Finally he reached his limit and traveled back to present day. He took a case of his father's old supplies and walked to bathroom to see his worn-out and weary face in the mirror reflecting back at him. Some things just can't be fixed.
One last time his phone starts playing his ringtone, only never to be answered or found.

Return to FO-KM Land (Discontinued)

Part 1
Warning: Do not expect this fanfiction to be good, it's most definitely cringe-worthy in my opinion. This is simply an exercise to allow my writing ability to be in the level that it used to be before. That, being said the way the process will work is that every one or two days, I will do a 10 minute writing exercise where I write for the first 7 minutes and proofread for the next 3.
Disclaimer: None of the usernames I used in this fanfiction and personalities I assign them are NOT representative of what I think of them. I just can't create interesting usernames. I get along with PixelPest, MECHDRAGON777, rockythechao, Eyes-On-Us, and anyone else who may appear in this story.

Without further ado, let's begin:

It was a peaceful day back in Canada, and PixelPest looked up at his computer and finally saw that the last feature he wanted the dev team implemented so badly before SMBX 2's full release came out was added: 4 Player Battle Mode. PixelPest seeked for active members that were avaliable that day and invited MECHDRAGON, rockythechao, and Eyes-On-Us to beta test the new game mode.

PixelPest: Are you all ready to help me test this :)
MECHDRAGON: I am going to win. I will pick peach as my character.
PixelPest: I will be picking mario.
Eyes-On-Us: I'll picking Ultimate Rinka, as that is the hardest character to play.
PixelPest :roll: If you mean against that is. You should at least pick a fair character.
Rockythechao: I will pick Samus for now I guess.

They voted on starting the first match on one of the old battle levels in 1.3 battle mode.

MECHDRAGON: How do the question block mushrooms work if there are 4 of us?
PixelPest: States that you'll see.

As PixelPest takes a swap mushroom, all 3 players swap to where PixelPest's character was and die.
As the battle continued in this battle level, eventually something terribly went wrong. Suddenly a state triggered where 3 people got 2 question mushrooms at the same time and the game got corrupted.

PixelPest: I feel different. I feel significantly shorter than my usual 6 feet.
Suddenly a mushroom touched PixelPest and he saw the ground getting lower and lower. As PixelPest looked around himself in a circle, he thought: I have no idea what happened.

Suddenly a orange circle appeared a front of him making indistinguishable noises, and trying to say "This is your fault. You better get us out of this mess."
PixelPest through a fire ball at the orange circle but it came back once more yelling in a indistinguishable voice "What the hell is wrong with you? I'm Eyes-On-Us and that hurt like hell."
PixelPest just threw another fireball thinking that the rinka was weird, and the orange circle's live display at the bottom went to 0.
Part 2
And now a detour.

Back at Eclipsed's house he was riding a story when suddenly, a certain administrator from the smbx forums bust in.

Eclipsed(Real): Who are you? And, also how did you get in here?
PixelPest(Real): I'm PixelPest and I kind of just invented instant teleportation and came in here, and besides it's kind of easy to walk into your house when there are only 3 walls.
Eclipsed(Real): What the hell happened to the fourth one? I'm trying to write a story here.
PixelPest(Real): About that, I am not satisfied with the story. I am 6 foot 2 inches and want to be ninja bomberman instead.
Eclipsed(Real): Did you really just invent instant teleportation just to ask me to change my random fanfiction on a random forum board?
PixelPest(Real): No. ... Maybe, ... Fine, I also want to sell it.
Eclipsed(Real): No
After PixelPest uses sad emojis, Eclipsed eventually gives in and says fine. I'll get to it eventually
PixelPest(Real): I also have a canon lua script. I made this conversation part of the story.
Eclipsed(Real): That's not a thing that exists.
PixelPest(Real): I mean it's only a few billion lines of code, I wrote it in an hour.
Eclipsed(Real): I can back to my story now.

During the battle mode, MECHDRAGON777 was busy doing a frame perfect double jump with peach on a 32 x 32 grid, but each of the 2 times he failed, and lost in battle mode. That only left rockythechao and PixelPest as the last 2 survivors.

rockythechao is using samus' ridiculously low lag on her attacks since the dev team made him aware that this would transport into the game and battle mode would be harmless. PixelPest saw the crazed rockythechao and tried to talk to him since he heard him talking, but rockythechao kept trying to attack PixelPest. PixelPest eventually pulled out on top through an enduring battle, mainly getting to powerups and constantly switching between them with the hud for 1 hour to gain a long time of invincibility frames, and used it to defeat rockythechao.

With PixelPest becoming victorious, he relaxes and thinks that it's only going to be a matter of time before they go home.
Last edited by Eclipsed on Mon May 20, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 9 times in total.

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Re: Return to FO-KM Land

Postby glitch4 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:37 pm

This isn't bad, it's okay to make something community-related, as long as it doesn't go too far.

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: shut the fuck up
Current Project: shut the fuck up
Chat Username: BALLS

Postby xDestroy » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:59 pm

I was not invited to this new battle mode, tisk tisk
no

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:38 pm

Um, I'm 6' 2'' thank you very much. Also any logical human being would know that I'd choose Ninja Bomberman

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:58 pm

glitch4 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:37 pm
This isn't bad, it's okay to make something community-related, as long as it doesn't go too far.
Yeah, i hope this community-related fan fic doesn't be like mine.
(Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD.

Eclipsed
Mouser
Mouser

Postby Eclipsed » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:16 am

And now a detour.

Back at Eclipsed's house he was riding a story when suddenly, a certain administrator from the smbx forums bust in.

Eclipsed(Real): Who are you? And, also how did you get in here?
PixelPest(Real): I'm PixelPest and I kind of just invented instant teleportation and came in here, and besides it's kind of easy to walk into your house when there are only 3 walls.
Eclipsed(Real): What the hell happened to the fourth one? I'm trying to write a story here.
PixelPest(Real): About that, I am not satisfied with the story. I am 6 foot 2 inches and want to be ninja bomberman instead.
Eclipsed(Real): Did you really just invent instant teleportation just to ask me to change my random fanfiction on a random forum board?
PixelPest(Real): No. ... Maybe, ... Fine, I also want to sell it.
Eclipsed(Real): No
After PixelPest uses sad emojis, Eclipsed eventually gives in and says fine. I'll get to it eventually
PixelPest(Real): I also have a canon lua script. I made this conversation part of the story.
Eclipsed(Real): That's not a thing that exists.
PixelPest(Real): I mean it's only a few billion lines of code, I wrote it in an hour.
Eclipsed(Real): I can back to my story now.

During the battle mode, MECHDRAGON777 was busy doing a frame perfect double jump with peach on a 32 x 32 grid, but each of the 2 times he failed, and lost in battle mode. That only left rockythechao and PixelPest as the last 2 survivors.

rockythechao is using samus' ridiculously low lag on her attacks since the dev team made him aware that this would transport into the game and battle mode would be harmless. PixelPest saw the crazed rockythechao and tried to talk to him since he heard him talking, but rockythechao kept trying to attack PixelPest. PixelPest eventually pulled out on top through an enduring battle, mainly getting to powerups and constantly switching between them with the hud for 1 hour to gain a long time of invincibility frames, and used it to defeat rockythechao.

With PixelPest becoming victorious, he relaxes and thinks that it's only going to be a matter of time before they go home.

Eclipsed
Mouser
Mouser

Re: Eclipsed's Creations [Time] Released

Postby Eclipsed » Mon May 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Here is the first short story I have wrote a while ago, it is called time.

At a young age, Alex was a tinkerer, deconstructing every old radio, television, and DVD player that his buddy David would bring him into its wires, filaments and metallic scraps. He would often invite his friends over to showcasing his amalgamations of electronic toy cars, and long-distance communication devices.
As Alex grew older, his projects did also. They became more grandiose and outlandish. Needless to say, he experienced a bit of difficulty explaining to his dad why his personal helicopter and hunting pistol were disassembled.
One evening while he was tinkering, his self-made phone started buzzing.
"Hey, Alex how's progress going on your semi-automatic steering hang gliders."
Alex responded "Developing them is ahead of my schedule."
David asked "Would you like to skydive this weekend?"
"Why skydive when we can test out what I'm working on in a few days? And I think I'm finally ready to ask my crush out."
His friend, disheartened, responded "Sorry man but she started a relationship around a week and a half ago. Also why are you doing this again? I haven't talked to you in two weeks and this is the fifth time you've mentioned that you don't have time. Please just relax for once."
"There's so much I have to work on. I've always hanged out whenever I could. Trust me, I can fix or improve upon anything."
Eventually, Alex went on to graduate from an Ivy League and married a beautiful woman. Around five years later, he has made it his life's mission to develop a time machine and work as much as necessary, day in and day out with all his blood, sweat, and tears.
Admist his work, Alex answered a call and heard a familiar voice.
"It's been around eight months before we last caught up. Could you please schedule a day just to hang out like the old times?"
Alex answered, "Absolutely not. My work is far too important."
David, angered, bursted out "This is the eighth time in a row with that response. Stop acting like your work is above everything else. I'm sick of it. You're such a terrible friend."
Alex, peeved, retorted "You're one to talk."
"Excuse me?"
"Maybe you should have tried to call me more than eight times this year"
"I've been trying to contact you every three days and I know you've literally ignored a majority of them. No wonder your wife left you and took the kids."
Alex, now furious, "You're are not and have never been my friend. Get the hell out of my life."
"Well then, you've lost the only one you've got."
Alex thought to himself: I don't need him right now. Everything will fix itself once I add on the last components.
Suddenly his machine was powered on and strobing red and blue lights shone on the walls and floor. Alex stepped in and went to 5 years ago. He saw himself at age 28 and advised him to not repeat his same mistakes. After the conversation resolved, as he was walking back in the machine, a men in black informed him that time traveling risks the fabric of reality and that all his efforts would be in vain and simply reversed. Alex for a time was too stubborn to quit for countless tries. He even tested it once by rotating a can .5 degrees and the lords of time still restored it back.
Finally he reached his limit and traveled back to present day. He took a case of his father's old supplies and walked to bathroom to see his worn-out and weary face in the mirror reflecting back at him. Some things just can't be fixed.
One last time his phone starts playing his ringtone, only never to be answered or found.

MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Postby MegaDood » Sat May 25, 2019 5:58 am

The stories are alright, but I feel the orange circle part in the first story could have been developed a bit though.
My Project:
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Eclipsed
Mouser
Mouser

Postby Eclipsed » Tue May 28, 2019 12:20 am

MegaDood wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:58 am
The stories are alright, but I feel the orange circle part in the first story could have been developed a bit though.
The first story was a meme, I dont know why I wrote it

MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Postby MegaDood » Tue May 28, 2019 4:23 am

Eclipsed wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:20 am
MegaDood wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:58 am
The first story was a meme, I dont know why I wrote it
Ah I see :lol:. Maybe you could make an epic saga out of your stories and develop deep lore or something. :P
My Project:
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

AggressivePeanut90
Rex
Rex
Flair: mexican bullshit
Chat Username: AggressivePeanut90

Postby AggressivePeanut90 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:55 am

Very funny stories, keep releasing them further! But I would like you to mention me in this story!
It insprises me: show
That’s cool lol, isn’t it?

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:21 am

FatalPepper66 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:55 am
Very funny stories, keep releasing them further! But I would like you to mention me in this story!

Again, you're not paying attention to the age of the thread (there has been no activity for several months), and this is kinda the most selfish request you could make.

NOTE: The server is currently on lockdown due to security reasons.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Return to “Art Board”