What’s the most interesting project so far!

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
SuperSmashbroFanX
Banned
Chat Username: thesmashbro.

What’s the most interesting project so far!

Postby SuperSmashbroFanX » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:39 am

How come there hasn’t been any new projects and episodes yet? What’s the best projects you think are being made in smbx so far! The best ones I think are interesting are the projects I am supporting in my signater!
THESE EPISODES LOOKS AWESOME!!! I SUPPORT THEM :)

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: What’s the most interesting project so far!

Postby Cedur » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:44 am

SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:39 am
How come there hasn’t been any new projects and episodes yet? What’s the best projects you think are being made in smbx so far! The best ones I think are interesting are the projects I am supporting in my signater!

Pretty much the projects you already support. (replace "MATWOD" by "the whole novaverse" and you got the gist).

Also I don't know why you expect new episodes on a monthly basis considering that projects take years to finish.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

Reign
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: Yet untitled.

Postby Reign » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:46 am

SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
How come there hasn’t been any new projects and episodes yet?
Because most people stopped creating them until beta 4 was out. Now there's gonna be a bit of a wait until they begin emerging.

There are probably a lot of projects in progress already, but from my experience, it's not wise to introduce them to the public until they are at least 50% finished.
Episodes released:

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: Too many things atm! Welp! :(
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:49 am

I think the most interesting SMBX episode in my own opinion would be either:
  • A short episode that isn't a boss rush
or

• A episode inspired from that 1 troll-ish flash game (Y'all know what I'm talking about)
Custom Mega Drive playables (Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG Goals (67% complete)
I have Autism & ADHD.
Pokémon Home: QRGBGBRYUKQD

Idunn
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Flair: Robotic
Current Project: Return of Sinem???
Chat Username: Name you never find

Postby Idunn » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:50 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:49 am
  • A episode inspired from that 1 troll-ish flash game (Y'all know what I'm talking about)
Not really my dude.

DrMekar
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATOR
Current Project: Mario Hereos 2: The Seal of Darkness, Mario Heroes: The First Chapter REMASTERED, Path of Silence
Chat Username: DrMekar

Postby DrMekar » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:16 pm

SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
Well, there are problably many projects in the work. If you want something new to play, you could give my MH1.5 Demo a try, you can
reach by clicking on the picture in my signature.
Last edited by DrMekar on Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-8fzX ... subscriber

My Episodes & Projects:
ImageImage

If you want to support my Projects, put this in your signature. Thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=25110[/url]
Great Folks who support/ed my projects/in the past:

Suecra
jaf
Suckerman7 GM

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:52 pm

DrMekar wrote:though the end of your sentence is kind of a dick move looking at the fact that one of these 3 Projects is your own.

demonstrably false

he has no published project of his own even

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
[ads]

DrMekar
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATOR
Current Project: Mario Hereos 2: The Seal of Darkness, Mario Heroes: The First Chapter REMASTERED, Path of Silence
Chat Username: DrMekar

Postby DrMekar » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:24 pm

Cedur wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:52 pm
DrMekar wrote:though the end of your sentence is kind of a dick move looking at the fact that one of these 3 Projects is your own.

demonstrably false

True.
I might have confused him with someone else.
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-8fzX ... subscriber

My Episodes & Projects:
ImageImage

If you want to support my Projects, put this in your signature. Thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=25110[/url]
Great Folks who support/ed my projects/in the past:

Suecra
jaf
Suckerman7 GM

SuperSmashbroFanX
Banned

Postby SuperSmashbroFanX » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:01 pm

DrMekar wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:24 pm
Cedur wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:52 pm

demonstrably false

True.
I might have confused him with someone else.
WTF? I Havent even finished my episode yet! who are you talking about!

annd why is everybody arguing! This is supposed to be a topic about projects!

im trying to keep from using caps or else i will get in trouble because you guys kind of made me angry.

Added in 2 minutes 31 seconds:
FireyPaperMario wrote:
or

i domt like troll level they are always unfair and hard. i think you meen unfair mario but honestly i hate that game. i really like boss rushes they are actually fun and give challenge unlike stupid troll levels.

Added in 8 minutes 52 seconds:
Reign wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:46 am
SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
How come there hasn’t been any new projects and episodes yet?
Because most people stopped creating them until beta 4 was out. Now there's gonna be a bit of a wait until they begin emerging.

There are probably a lot of projects in progress already, but from my experience, it's not wise to introduce them to the public until they are at least 50% finished.
I hope new projects are being made I want to see more cool levels

skyhighway
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: hey i guess
Current Project: secret project; will reveal soon
Chat Username: FyreNova

Postby skyhighway » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:12 pm

SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:13 pm
i domt like troll level they are always unfair and hard. i think you meen unfair mario but honestly i hate that game. i really like boss rushes they are actually fun and give challenge unlike stupid troll levels.
this is one of the most unpopular opinions ever, just commenting on that 100th post! swooper rank is mine >:)
I do not care about who you believe in.
MEMES: show
mariosonicgamer55677 wrote:But man is this a cursed image.
Quill wrote:Bowser was laughing because he had an AK-47 and Luigi didn't.
Scroll wrote:Ice blocks in a desert.
Nice going, dude
Knux wrote: I imagine that the theme for hell is just smb3 sky over and over again
TYPOS: show
PixelPest wrote:Anything posted in the Graphics forum is free for use. It's nice to give credit though where it's do

Chipss
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Current Project: Luigi's Toxic Adventure

Postby Chipss » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:47 pm

I am currently working on a project, but don’t think it’s ready enough for a reveal yet.

I’m sure this is the case for a lot of other people.
Best way to contact me: Chipss#9594 on Discord

stageleft
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Flair: Cinnamon & Sugar

Postby stageleft » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:09 pm

I've got 2 in progress but only about 10% done each. Mainly because I've been waiting for beta 4, the graphical conversion slows things down perhaps. Could be, 20ish users, constructing episodes right now. I don't know. 5 of those episodes would see the light of the forum eventually.
Last edited by stageleft on Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Novarender
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: Hi
Current Project: MMX (Mario Maker X) -> including [Super Mario 64X], [Super Mario Universe], [Super Mario Acclivity]
Chat Username: Novarender

Postby Novarender » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:06 pm

SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
FireyPaperMario wrote:
or

The best time I've ever seen a trolly game is with Cat Mario. The trolls were always super weird and funny, and it's almost like solving a puzzle, trying to figure out how to get past every troll. And when you did get back to where you were, there was a very unique feeling where you could not trust the game one bit because every step you took you were expecting something to happen because you knew it would.

I would love to see an episode like this on SMBX, I've never played any other game like it. Unfair Mario was okay but the trolls were all very similar and kind of boring (floors falling away, spikes shooting out, invisible blocks, you get the idea). I swear, there was this one time in Cat Mario where I touched a cloud and it turned evil and killed me. Now that was fun.
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

Ten points to you if you can figure out what my name is.

Look, I'm not telling you what to do but STOP READING THIS SENTENCE

Hagrid: "You're a wizard, Harry!"
Harry: "You're a hairy wizard!"

Squishy Rex
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: SMBX2 Custom Assets Library
Chat Username: SquishyRex

Postby Squishy Rex » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:35 pm

Novarender wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:06 pm
SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
FireyPaperMario wrote:
or

The best time I've ever seen a trolly game is with Cat Mario. The trolls were always super weird and funny, and it's almost like solving a puzzle, trying to figure out how to get past every troll. And when you did get back to where you were, there was a very unique feeling where you could not trust the game one bit because every step you took you were expecting something to happen because you knew it would.

I would love to see an episode like this on SMBX, I've never played any other game like it. Unfair Mario was okay but the trolls were all very similar and kind of boring (floors falling away, spikes shooting out, invisible blocks, you get the idea). I swear, there was this one time in Cat Mario where I touched a cloud and it turned evil and killed me. Now that was fun.
Much like some of the troll levels in SMM2, when they are tastefully/thoughtfully designed, they are an enjoyable experience. The good troll levels keep you on your toes without being straight-up unfair or just ridiculously hard and they'll generally give you a good laugh or two. Cat Mario is a very interesting early Mario troll that blends jumpscares, kaizo blocks and some truly unusual antics. There are a couple of slightly unfair situations throughout the game but for the most part is not a bad game by any means, especially considering what it is. Troll levels are like any type of normal level, if the level design is lacking, the level ends up being a not-so enjoyable experience.
Squishy Rex's SMBX2 Custom Asset Pack v1.0
Coming soon!

SuperSmashbroFanX
Banned

Postby SuperSmashbroFanX » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:56 pm

Squishy Rex wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:35 pm
Novarender wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:06 pm
SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:

Much like some of the troll levels in SMM2, when they are tastefully/thoughtfully designed, they are an enjoyable experience. The good troll levels keep you on your toes without being straight-up unfair or just ridiculously hard and they'll generally give you a good laugh or two. Cat Mario is a very interesting early Mario troll that blends jumpscares, kaizo blocks and some truly unusual antics. There are a couple of slightly unfair situations throughout the game but for the most part is not a bad game by any means, especially considering what it is. Troll levels are like any type of normal level, if the level design is lacking, the level ends up being a not-so enjoyable experience.
in my opinion i find cat mario the only funny troll level. unfair mario is just not fun and boring.

Added in 11 minutes 1 second:
Cedur wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:44 am
SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:

Pretty much the projects you already support. (replace "MATWOD" by "the whole novaverse" and you got the gist).

Also I don't know why you expect new episodes on a monthly basis considering that projects take years to finish.
Whats the novaverse? is it part of wrath of dimento? it sounds pretty cool! can you link me the support banner!

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:37 am

SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:Whats the novaverse? is it part of wrath of dimento?

the converse is true. The novaverse is a large network of in-development episodes, both for X2 and 38A. MATWOD is one of them.

The support banner is right in my sig, and clicking it will lead you to the discord server. (if you want to join it, please behave xd)

[ads]

Troopa Koopa321
Banned
Flair: egg
Current Project: TBA Yoshi centered episode.
Chat Username: Troopa koopa 321

Postby Troopa Koopa321 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:15 pm

The novaverse,golden elements and Mario’s isleventure
No matter where u go I am watching you.

Interesting projects.

Return to “General”