Total votes: 39
Fuyu
Wart
Wart
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: take a guess

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

Postby Fuyu » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Bomber57 wrote:I find it weird considering they only happen when you trigger Golden Freddy, at least that's how I thought it worked.
The hallucinations ARE supposed to display after summoning Golden Freddy, but for some reason the display randomly sometimes. It might be a bug or something, just like when the game crashes if Golden Freddy kills you in the first and second night.

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Jesus, this is freaky. I never watched videos, but pictures and words I have read are enough to scare the sh*t out of me (calling me a coward?). I don't get how the entire restaurant is still in business, and you should have the option to quit and lose. This would make a great creepypasta.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy

Postby zioy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:15 pm

SnifitGuy wrote:Jesus, this is freaky. I never watched videos, but pictures and words I have read are enough to scare the sh*t out of me (calling me a coward?). I don't get how the entire restaurant is still in business, and you should have the option to quit and lose. This would make a great creepypasta.
Seconded. I hate horror material of any kind.

EDIT: actually no its not that scary
Last edited by zioy on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Radishl
Banned
Current Project: Super Mario Hero

Postby Radishl » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:26 pm

Natsu why does golden freddy scare you so?

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: When's Mafia
Current Project: "nothing"
Chat Username: Nanaya Jacob

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:33 pm

He does not scare me like slendy does not scare me.
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Radishl wrote:Natsu why does golden freddy scare you so?
It's about appearance, I tend to imagine all kinds of things like they were real because doing so helps me to understand the feelings of fictional characters. If I were the security guard, the least thing I would worry about would be the Animatronics, that thing is scary as fuck.

Radishl
Banned
Current Project: Super Mario Hero

Postby Radishl » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Natsu wrote:
It's about appearance, I tend to imagine all kinds of things like they were real because doing so helps me to understand the feelings of fictional characters. If I were the security guard, the least thing I would worry about would be the Animatronics, that thing is scary as fuck.
How it's all slumped over and crap... Is so freaky.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Radishl wrote:
Natsu wrote:
How it's all slumped over and crap... Is so freaky.
I think it's supposed to be a spectral, beat-up and older Freddy suit story-wise. How the specific poster makes him appear, I don't know.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:46 pm

So saying his golden years are vengeful?
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:33 am

There's a theory in the Trivia section of the same Wiki page I posted here saying that Golden Freddy is a mere Hallucination due to the fact he only appears if you go back to normal view right after checking on his poster on 2B. Not just that, his death scene is completely different from the rest since you don't appear in the game to have been stuffed or anything and he is not part of the A.I's customization on the Custom Night.

By the way, I can't tell if it is true or not, but apparently it says in the Trivia section that if you select the A.I's 1-9-8-7 in the customization of the Custom Night Golden Freddy instantly kills you. What a shame I can't check it out myself.

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Golden Freddy might aswell be the older Freddy who was used before the Freddy they use now.

Also all of the Animatronics have different sounds.
Duck and Bunny use both the same one where the Duck makes larger sounds in the kitchen.
Foxy has some awesome footstep sounds.
And for Freddy when he moves you hear him laughting in the Halls.

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:00 pm

By sound I meant when all Animatronics get you. Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy and Chica produce the same sound effect, though Golden Freddy's the only one different.

Also, older Freddy? I think I'm lacking some info here. What older Freddy are you talking about?

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Natsu wrote:By sound I meant when all Animatronics get you. Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy and Chica produce the same sound effect, though Golden Freddy's the only one different.

Also, older Freddy? I think I'm lacking some info here. What older Freddy are you talking about?
A few people theorize that the Golden Freddy is an older Freddy costume.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Why is that? Is there any evidence or proof of that theory being possible?

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:15 pm

Natsu wrote:By sound I meant when all Animatronics get you. Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy and Chica produce the same sound effect, though Golden Freddy's the only one different.

The older freddy thing was only some information since he looks a bit odd then the actual Freddy aka he has no eyes and maybe was the first version of Freddy.

I wonder if Markiplier will ever realize he found the Golden Freddy Secret.

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:29 pm

CaptainSyrup wrote:

The older freddy thing was only some information since he looks a bit odd then the actual Freddy aka he has no eyes and maybe was the first version of Freddy.

I left a comment on one of his videos telling him who he is, it's up to him and luck if he finds it, though.

BabyWeegee
Rex
Rex

Postby BabyWeegee » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Natsu wrote:
CaptainSyrup wrote:

I left a comment on one of his videos telling him who he is, it's up to him and luck if he finds it, though.
He actually renamed part 2 to "WAS THAT GOLDEN FREDDY?".
"I ain't afraid of nothing... except Rottweilers... and expired mayonnaise."

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby glitch4 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Let me tell this:

This game is so awesome that is scares the shit out of me. The graphics and effects are so cool, even the game did really perfect. If in real life, then I'm wanting to kill these as much as I can, because that's so very fun, and I'll beat every single thing that happens to this. This becomes as awesome guy that done before.

But I'll leave it.

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:09 pm

I get this is a horror game and all, but if people know that this is a terrible place, then the machinery should just be destroyed. It would be cheaper to do THAT than to "hire you as a security guard". They could sell them for scrap metal or something. If I was the owner of that place, I'd get rid of those things ASAP.

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:36 pm

How much money do you need to be paid to work there... cuz what ever you get paid is not enough.... even 1 billion doller is not enough.

Return to “Video Games”