M7: Mafiafia - Day 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2727
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:42 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:
KoolKat wrote:PaperPlayer, stop digging yourself deeper.
I am indeed the Bodyguard, and your response to my obvious sarcasm shows you're just digging up random crap now.

I am considering requesting a replacement because playing with people this stupid isn't really that fun.
Wow. It's almost like you think this stuff will affect you in real life. Calling me stupid is just flat-out rude, and using sarcasm as an excuse doesn't help either. Maybe you should quit and play a Mafia game elsewhere, if you're that insistent on being right all the time. Not only are you narcissistic in game, but you're narcissistic in real life. You're a fool and no one should believe what you say. Requesting a replacement won't get you anywhere either. If you are so intent on saying I'm digging myself a hole, why don't you just dig YOURSELF a hole and cry about it?
KoolKat wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote:More questions to question the innocence of KoolKat:
Is he the Sheriff's mouthpiece at all?
Isn't he one of the people who sent me PMs that I had to reply to, therefore rendering his PM argument hypocritical?
Despite his claims, didn't he still lynch Blue Bomber for his OWN needs, and not his?
1. You sound like you're trying to get me to reveal the identity of the Sheriff here. And yes, the Sheriff indeed contacted me.
2. The PM argument is old news. We're not using that as evidence anymore. We're using your obvious reaction to it as evidence since only a panicky killing role acts like that.
3. No, I lynched Blue Bomber because I didn't realize that the day ended so soon. If I had known I would have voted you. Stop trying to use this as evidence against me since it was an honest mistake on my part. Bomber even revealed my role over it.
1. Stop putting words in my mouth.
2. Old news is news nonetheless. It's still information that can be used against either of us.
3. Why did you even make the decision in the first place? Even if you "didn't know" about the lynch count, and even if you "didn't" know how close it was to the end of the phase, you still were defending Bomber, so why did you change?

I changed my vote because I thought that it would end the day faster since Bomber was getting bandwagoned

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2727
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:43 pm

PaperPlayer, I never put words in your mouth. I was making these things called assumptions. Perhaps you haven't heard of them?

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:44 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:
KoolKat wrote:PaperPlayer, stop digging yourself deeper.
I am indeed the Bodyguard, and your response to my obvious sarcasm shows you're just digging up random crap now.

I am considering requesting a replacement because playing with people this stupid isn't really that fun.
Wow. It's almost like you think this stuff will affect you in real life. Calling me stupid is just flat-out rude, and using sarcasm as an excuse doesn't help either. Maybe you should quit and play a Mafia game elsewhere, if you're that insistent on being right all the time. Not only are you narcissistic in game, but you're narcissistic in real life. You're a fool and no one should believe what you say. Requesting a replacement won't get you anywhere either. If you are so intent on saying I'm digging myself a hole, why don't you just dig YOURSELF a hole and cry about it?
KoolKat wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote:More questions to question the innocence of KoolKat:
Is he the Sheriff's mouthpiece at all?
Isn't he one of the people who sent me PMs that I had to reply to, therefore rendering his PM argument hypocritical?
Despite his claims, didn't he still lynch Blue Bomber for his OWN needs, and not his?
1. You sound like you're trying to get me to reveal the identity of the Sheriff here. And yes, the Sheriff indeed contacted me.
2. The PM argument is old news. We're not using that as evidence anymore. We're using your obvious reaction to it as evidence since only a panicky killing role acts like that.
3. No, I lynched Blue Bomber because I didn't realize that the day ended so soon. If I had known I would have voted you. Stop trying to use this as evidence against me since it was an honest mistake on my part. Bomber even revealed my role over it.
1. Stop putting words in my mouth.
2. Old news is news nonetheless. It's still information that can be used against either of us.
3. Why did you even make the decision in the first place? Even if you "didn't know" about the lynch count, and even if you "didn't" know how close it was to the end of the phase, you still were defending Bomber, so why did you change?
1. It did sound like you were wanting to know the sheriff's identity.
2. The PM evidence is irrelevant now, and is no longer being used as evidence. Your bad reaction to it is.
3. Like KoolKat said, it was a mistake. I honestly thought you were getting lynched, not Blue.
Image

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2727
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:45 pm

[18:43] <koolkat> paperplayer is retarded
[18:44] <koolkat> now hes just trying to tell people that im stupid and they shouldnt belive me
[18:44] <koolkat> what ana asshole
I'd just like to throw this out there

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2727
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:47 pm

KoolKat wrote:
[18:43] <koolkat> paperplayer is retarded
[18:44] <koolkat> now hes just trying to tell people that im stupid and they shouldnt belive me
[18:44] <koolkat> what ana asshole
I'd just like to throw this out there
I wasn't going to post that, but it's true that I'm the Bodyguard, that the Sheriff trusts me, and that PaperPlayer is trying to manipulate everything I say to be suspicious.

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2727
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Another thing to note:
If I wasn't the Bodyguard, I would not have downrepped Blue Bomber for revealing my role.
I will kindly ask you to stop flaming me and manipulating everything I say to sound suspicious, as it makes you even more of an asshole and also more suspicious.

User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1539
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Paper » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:52 pm

FRIGGING UGH. Responses in green.
KoolKat wrote:

Everything you said here was manipulating what I said.
-I was being sarcastic when I said that there was no evidence. How is this an excuse?
It's an excuse in that you used it to excuse why there were flaws in its logic.
-I was mostly referring to how people here don't stop to think about what they're saying. I wasn't directly calling you rude.
You never said anything like that. You never called me rude either, you were BEING rude.
-You don't know how I am in real life, and no, I'm not narcissistic even in the game. I have mostly made a crapload of mistakes
True, wrong, and yes. I don't know you personally, but I have a right to say that you are very narcissistic. You have definitely made a ton of mistakes.
-I'm dealing with a crapload of bullying both on the forums and IRL right now
WELCOME TO THE INTERNET AND THE REAL WORLD
-
PaperPlayerX wrote:Requesting a replacement won't get you anywhere either. If you are so intent on saying I'm digging myself a hole, why don't you just dig YOURSELF a hole and cry about it?
STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE
STOP BEING HYPOCRITICAL

your post is so full of holes it could be swiss cheese
So have all of your posts.
KoolKat wrote:
KoolKat wrote:
[18:43] <koolkat> paperplayer is retarded
[18:44] <koolkat> now hes just trying to tell people that im stupid and they shouldnt belive me
[18:44] <koolkat> what ana asshole
I'd just like to throw this out there
I wasn't going to post that, but it's true that I'm the Bodyguard, that the Sheriff trusts me, and that PaperPlayer is trying to manipulate everything I say to be suspicious.
And then you go and call me an asshole over the IRC? THAT DOESN'T HELP YOU AT ALL!
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1539
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Paper » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:54 pm

KoolKat wrote:Another thing to note:
If I wasn't the Bodyguard, I would not have downrepped Blue Bomber for revealing my role.
I will kindly ask you to stop flaming me and manipulating everything I say to sound suspicious, as it makes you even more of an asshole and also more suspicious.
Spoiler: show
Image
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2727
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:58 pm

-insert quote here-

This post feels like pure crap and butthurt IMO.
Also I don't like how you just say "WELCOME TO THE INTERNET" when I say I get bullied.
This whole post is just flaming, caps-spam, and lies

I'm not a narcissist. I am not self-centered at all. Stop making up crap to make yourself sound innocent.

And also, "excuse because its a excuse blah blah blah flaws in its logic"
Doesn't make an ounce of sense because SARCASM IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT MEANS.
stop making up bullcrap


Also, spammy reaction images don't help at all

User avatar
FallingSnow
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:32 am

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby FallingSnow » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:59 pm

No flaming, guys.

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:00 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote: WELCOME TO THE INTERNET AND THE REAL WORLD
Don't be a jerk, that was uncalled for and a very smartass thing to say.
Image

User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1539
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Paper » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:04 pm

KoolKat wrote:-insert quote here-

This post feels like pure crap and butthurt IMO.
Explain where the butthurt came in.
Also I don't like how you just say "WELCOME TO THE INTERNET" when I say I get bullied.
I can just say it like this: WELCOME TO THE INTERNET. There. That wasn't very difficult.
This whole post is just flaming, caps-spam, and lies
Where is the flaming? How many times did I actually use caps? What are the lies?

I'm not a narcissist. I am not self-centered at all. Stop making up crap to make yourself sound innocent.
I'm not making up crap to make myself look innocent. I'm using common sense to prove that YOU are guilty.

And also, "excuse because its a excuse blah blah blah flaws in its logic"
Doesn't make an ounce of sense because SARCASM IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT MEANS.
How does what I said translate to "excuse because its a excuse blah blah blah flaws in its logic"? I'm baffled.
stop making up bullcrap
I never did.


Also, spammy reaction images don't help at all
I would post another Jackie Chan WTF for that entire post, but apparently that's spam.
Zeldamaster12 wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote: WELCOME TO THE INTERNET AND THE REAL WORLD
Don't be a jerk, that was uncalled for and a very smartass thing to say.
Love how everyone else here can do that but me. Why is that? Hmm?
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:07 pm

Nobody has insulted your personal life, and saying something like that when he says he is bullied IRL is just downright rude.
Image

User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1539
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Paper » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Nobody has insulted your personal life, and saying something like that when he says he is bullied IRL is just downright rude.
This is the internet. How am I supposed to believe that he actually gets bullied? Yea. I'm going to question that. I can't just be all "oh I'm so sorry I didn't know," because I don't know, and don't believe it.
I can't fathom why this had to turn out this way, but it did. Just proves what this community is turning into, and its 50% my fault.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2727
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:10 pm

Responses in blue, the color of my role.
PaperPlayerX wrote:
KoolKat wrote:-insert quote here-

This post feels like pure crap and butthurt IMO.
Explain where the butthurt came in.
Hmm.. maybe the fact that you literally made a post where the only real content was a bunch of crap about me lying or whatever.
Also I don't like how you just say "WELCOME TO THE INTERNET" when I say I get bullied.
I can just say it like this: WELCOME TO THE INTERNET. There. That wasn't very difficult.
That didn't even follow logical thought progression.
This whole post is just flaming, caps-spam, and lies
Where is the flaming? How many times did I actually use caps? What are the lies?
1. "WELCOME TO THE INTERNET AND REAL LIFE" 2. Like 15 times. 3. The whole thing.
I'm not a narcissist. I am not self-centered at all. Stop making up crap to make yourself sound innocent.
I'm not making up crap to make myself look innocent. I'm using common sense to prove that YOU are guilty.
Common sense is, you don't get all suspicious that I am the Bodyguard.

And also, "excuse because its a excuse blah blah blah flaws in its logic"
Doesn't make an ounce of sense because SARCASM IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT MEANS.
How does what I said translate to "excuse because its a excuse blah blah blah flaws in its logic"? I'm baffled.
I didn't want to directly quote the part where you said "It's an excuse in that you used it to excuse why there were flaws in its logic."
stop making up bullcrap
I never did.
Yeah you did


Also, spammy reaction images don't help at all
I would post another Jackie Chan WTF for that entire post, but apparently that's spam.
It's certainly unrelated.
Zeldamaster12 wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote: WELCOME TO THE INTERNET AND THE REAL WORLD
Don't be a jerk, that was uncalled for and a very smartass thing to say.
Love how everyone else here can do that but me. Why is that? Hmm?
Because we don't spam reaction images......

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2727
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:11 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:
Zeldamaster12 wrote:Nobody has insulted your personal life, and saying something like that when he says he is bullied IRL is just downright rude.
This is the internet. How am I supposed to believe that he actually gets bullied? Yea. I'm going to question that. I can't just be all "oh I'm so sorry I didn't know," because I don't know, and don't believe it.
Because everybody has gotten bullied at one point in their life. This post is very ignorant and just shows that you don't have feelings.

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:12 pm

He has mentioned that before. If he says he's being bullied, he would not lie about that. And you pretty much just insulted the whole community, just because KoolKat says he gets bullied, and you do not want to believe that.

Now, can we get back to Mafia and quit bringing personal lives into this?
Image

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Pseudo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Based on the fact that Blue was calling KoolKat the Bodyguard and seems to have been green, it seems legitimate to believe that he's actually the Bodyguard. We'll see, though...
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Pseudo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Also, please don't discuss your personal interactions in this topic. This is the Mafia topic, whether KoolKat is being bullied or not is irrelevant to the game.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1539
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Paper » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Responses in orange, to diversify.
KoolKat wrote:
KoolKat wrote:Responses in blue, the color of my role.

This post feels like pure crap and butthurt IMO.
Explain where the butthurt came in.
Hmm.. maybe the fact that you literally made a post where the only real content was a bunch of crap about me lying or whatever.
You must REALLY like the word crap not not use a thesaurus and find a different friggin word. And I'm not lying, for the last goddamn time I will ever say that.
Also I don't like how you just say "WELCOME TO THE INTERNET" when I say I get bullied.
I can just say it like this: WELCOME TO THE INTERNET. There. That wasn't very difficult.
That didn't even follow logical thought progression.
Care to explain?
This whole post is just flaming, caps-spam, and lies
Where is the flaming? How many times did I actually use caps? What are the lies?
1. "WELCOME TO THE INTERNET AND REAL LIFE" 2. Like 15 times. 3. The whole thing.
1. Not flaming. According to the rest of this forum, that is considered a joke. apparenlty I'm the only exception ever. 2. An exaggeration. 3. None of it.
I'm not a narcissist. I am not self-centered at all. Stop making up crap to make yourself sound innocent.
I'm not making up crap to make myself look innocent. I'm using common sense to prove that YOU are guilty.
Common sense is, you don't get all suspicious that I am the Bodyguard.
Common sense is me deciding "fuck it, I'm just not going to argue with you, because you are so narrow-minded, foolish, and unable to be convinced of anything ever."

And also, "excuse because its a excuse blah blah blah flaws in its logic"
Doesn't make an ounce of sense because SARCASM IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT MEANS.
How does what I said translate to "excuse because its a excuse blah blah blah flaws in its logic"? I'm baffled.
I didn't want to directly quote the part where you said "It's an excuse in that you used it to excuse why there were flaws in its logic."
Well then maybe you should've, to clarify your point. Stop being lazy.
stop making up bullcrap
I never did.
Yeah you did
This will probably go on for a few decades.


Also, spammy reaction images don't help at all
I would post another Jackie Chan WTF for that entire post, but apparently that's spam.
It's certainly unrelated.
They're called "reaction" images for a reason, show that I'm reacting to what your saying with a WTF to an immense degree.
Zeldamaster12 wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote: WELCOME TO THE INTERNET AND THE REAL WORLD
Don't be a jerk, that was uncalled for and a very smartass thing to say.
Love how everyone else here can do that but me. Why is that? Hmm?
Because we don't spam reaction images......
Reaction images have nothing to do with this.[/quote][/quote]
Zeldamaster12 wrote:He has mentioned that before. If he says he's being bullied, he would not lie about that.
How am I supposed to believe that either?
And you pretty much just insulted the whole community,
by telling the truth?
just because KoolKat says he gets bullied, and you do not want to believe that.
Because I don't.

Now, can we get back to Mafia and quit bringing personal lives into this?
I never wanted to bring up personal lives in the first place, but KoolKat pretty much started it.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests