RULES (Read Dem):
1. No direct advertising of own topics.
2. Quotes from other sources (such as captions on pictures off the internet) are fine, provided it's only text and free to use...(no, we aren't pirates, Garro).
3.That last rule is long and important.
4. Forum rules forbid anything 18+. Keep this in mind when taking captions on pictures off the interwebz!
5. You may quote yourself so long as you don't do it every time you THINK you are funny. Once in a while is fine.
6. No quotes that are excessive in the use of profanity. A couple swears are ok, but they cannot take up more than 50% of the entire quote.
Anyways, here is my quote.
EDIT: There is now a poll regarding the future of this thread...Uncle Sam wrote:Oh my god this tileset might just inspire me to use SMBx again
Notes about the poll:
1. If this topic reaches one hundred pages before the time the poll ends, the poll shall reset onto a new topic.
2. The poll will run for one month or so before it is decided.
3. Once a vote, at the end of the voting period and afterward, is at least 5 votes greater than the other, a countdown of 24 hours will begin.
4. If the dominant vote count remains greater than the other vote for those 24 hours, that shall be the decision...