Unpopular game opinions

This is the place for video games!
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
VanillaDude
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: I always delay a lot while looking for an avatar
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite
Location: Venezuela
Chat Username: Surtur#6292
Contact:

Re: Unpopular game opinions

Postby VanillaDude » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:46 pm

Unpopular opinion: Megalovania is a pretty sticky song

User avatar
Matt_The_Slime
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 445
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:17 pm
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Thyme Time!
Location: Somewhere in Canada, Eh?
Contact:

Re: Unpopular game opinions

Postby Matt_The_Slime » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:49 am

VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:46 pm
Unpopular opinion: Megalovania is a pretty sticky song
...What does this even mean?
My Project: Coming Soon!
Image
Image
Image
I support
Spoiler: show
Image
ImageImage Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4256
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Location: Don't Ask Please! "-_-
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Unpopular game opinions

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:04 pm

Matt_The_Slime wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:49 am
VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:46 pm
Unpopular opinion: Megalovania is a pretty sticky song
...What does this even mean?
I think he's saying the song "Megalovania" is a decent song....

User avatar
VanillaDude
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: I always delay a lot while looking for an avatar
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite
Location: Venezuela
Chat Username: Surtur#6292
Contact:

Re: Unpopular game opinions

Postby VanillaDude » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:14 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:04 pm
Matt_The_Slime wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:49 am
VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:46 pm
Unpopular opinion: Megalovania is a pretty sticky song
...What does this even mean?
I think he's saying the song "Megalovania" is a decent song....
By "sticky", literally I meant that the song became stuck in my head fastly and I listened to it for the first time just some days ago

Not like M&L's Delightful Adventure's soundtrack though lol

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4256
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Location: Don't Ask Please! "-_-
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Unpopular game opinions

Postby FireyPaperMario » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:42 am

VanillaDude wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:14 pm
By "sticky", literally I meant that the song became stuck in my head fastly and I listened to it for the first time just some days ago
Oh! Makes sense to me! Megalovania is a catchy song imo

User avatar
Chorpe
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:29 am
Flair: <3
Location: Russian Federation
Contact:

Re: Unpopular game opinions

Postby Chorpe » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:46 am

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:42 am
VanillaDude wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:14 pm
By "sticky", literally I meant that the song became stuck in my head fastly and I listened to it for the first time just some days ago
Oh! Makes sense to me! Megalovania is a catchy song imo
i think it's more like 'popular game opinion'
i'm the only one who doesn't really likes mario kart?
There is nothing interesting here to see.

User avatar
VanillaDude
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: I always delay a lot while looking for an avatar
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite
Location: Venezuela
Chat Username: Surtur#6292
Contact:

Re: Unpopular game opinions

Postby VanillaDude » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:54 am

Chorpe wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:46 am
FireyPaperMario wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:42 am
VanillaDude wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:14 pm
By "sticky", literally I meant that the song became stuck in my head fastly and I listened to it for the first time just some days ago
Oh! Makes sense to me! Megalovania is a catchy song imo
i think it's more like 'popular game opinion'
i'm the only one who doesn't really likes mario kart?
Well, I find boring some editions but others are pretty great

User avatar
Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1108
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: F I L L E R T E X T
Current Project: Mostly nothing
Location: I don't have a location

Re: Unpopular game opinions

Postby Oshi » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:51 am

Not sure if this is unpopular or not, but Hollow Knight deserved more attention when it came out than Cuphead by a long shot. Never played the latter, but the former is absolutely astounding and I'd say it would be the best indie game I ever played.
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MAFIA THEN GO TO MOSAIC's MUSEUM OR MINIGAME PLAZA PLEASE. WE NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY GAMES.
Spoiler: show
I claim Audino as best girl and waifu, also have this image:
Image
projects I support: show
Image

Image
My own Discord server: https://discord.gg/YgfWZjn

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4256
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Location: Don't Ask Please! "-_-
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Unpopular game opinions

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:49 pm

I find the piece of SHIT game, Mega Man on MS DOS better than the LAZIEST homebrew of Mega Man II on the SEGA Master System

User avatar
VanillaDude
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: I always delay a lot while looking for an avatar
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite
Location: Venezuela
Chat Username: Surtur#6292
Contact:

Re: Unpopular game opinions

Postby VanillaDude » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:41 pm

Windmill Hills from Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze is the happiest sound ever composed for a video game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzhOnSFcfQg

User avatar
LGLMAKING
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:28 am
Flair: Plans to hack Kirby wii
Current Project: See 'Flair'
Location: Varies

Re: Unpopular game opinions

Postby LGLMAKING » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:03 am

There should have been actual bosses in the SM3DW blockades.

8-bit DK I SMO is an actual boss. And the same is IMAO true for the giant moon cube at the end of the moon cavern escape. That music sucked
I am good at making creative boss battles. If you need any inspiration, criticism, or just kind words, PM me and I will help you.

I support
Image
Image

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4256
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Location: Don't Ask Please! "-_-
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Unpopular game opinions

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:55 am

In my opinion, the Mario RPGs are superior over the other Mario games


Return to “Video Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: computerfan0 and 8 guests