Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
smbx GaMERDoG
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Current Project: Unknown, probably some evil plans.

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:01 am

I had a dream about a game that has the same main menu as SUPERHOT, but WinFile-esque. The maps don't have a plot, but the cutscenes do. Probably a fan-made SUPERHOT mod*. The intermission cutscenes 75% revolve around a theory about Spooky's rebirth as a japanese mutant squid**, and 25% about this game. The maps have YI graphics and textures, and the game has Quake physics and TimeShift's Time Control gimmick, with a new option: stop-when-idle.
*Unity's Not Invulnerable*** To You. (because I don't know the file structure of SUPERHOT, things can be complicated (the data could be packed in the main EXE, if there ain't any SUPERHOT_data folder.))
**This theory might not link Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion and things about that japanese mutant squid, but, given that Spooky's and the japanese mutant squid's hair are colored the same, I think Spooky possessed a squid, the squid making for Spooky's new look, clothes and abilities at cost of being a ghost (while retaining some of ghost's abilities such as breathing underwater): 10/10-tickles and doing things an average squid does.
***Invulnerability's Not ValUabLe, it's Not Even a Real ABILITY.

button made by Snessy

#theofficialcharliebrownofthesmbxcommunity is back to Multiplayer Piano, is duck hunting and is 72% angered.
It is too retarded here. Your signature is likely to be eaten by an evil kumquat.

ImageImageImage

MarioRPGExpert93
Wart
Wart
Current Project: Saving up for a Windows 10 laptop irl! :D
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 am

I had this Bizarre dream where i woke up, and everything in the whole world was graphically like the Game Boy Color graphics! :)

Mario RPGs I owned: 08/12

Main Goals in Mario RPGs (04/11 goals accomplished): show
  • Complete Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Master all Bros. Attacks in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Collect all 256 cards in Super Paper Mario
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
  • Complete Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Finish Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story in under 24 hours worth of playtime
  • Play through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a BP only run
Current amount of $$$ until I get a new Windows 10 Laptop: $708.00
My Sprite Art
My Main YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
My 2nd YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
TSR/VG Resource/MFGG: PaperWilliam
I have Autism & ADHD. Hardcore 90's kid who's born in 93! 8-)

Walder
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Postby Walder » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:51 am

I just had one today actually,

So I have this girlfriend who cucked me while i wasn't home for around 6 months for god knows why, so when I found out I decided to challenge her new boyfriend who was....

Pitbull.

So we went to a place that looks like this in order to have a Mortal Kombat fashioned fight

While we were getting ready, I noticed that my phone had low battery so I decided to put it into a power point with my charger, and then go out to have a smoke.

While I was having a smoke, Pitbull came in and we somehow made up so I decided to go back to take my charger and go home with my gf, but turns out a guy that REALLY looks like Han from Tokyo Drift stole my charger, so I decided to challenge his handman into a fight; if I won, I'd get my charger back, but if I lost I'd be forced to become his bouncer forever and my manager (who is also Kung Lao) would be forced to become his manager forever.

Han looks like this in case you didn't watch Tokyo Drift;

So we went into a theater in order to fight, and I beat his bouncer Liu Kang in a 2 session fight. As it turns out though, Liu Kang was actually a reptile and I got a reptilian bounty reward as well as my charger; in which the bounty reward was really big.

In the end, a giant gate from SMW appeared which I've hit, and the dream ended.

Though, perhaps the craziest thing about this dream is the fact that I remember almost everything about it, as I usually forget about dreams the moment I wake up.

AlphaCPS
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Chat Username: αCPS

Postby AlphaCPS » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Walder wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:51 am
What has even gone through your mind that made your dreams this silly?
I have no signature.

Walder
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Postby Walder » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:20 pm

AlphaCPS wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:51 pm
Walder wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:51 am
What has even gone through your mind that made your dreams this silly?
"Dreams this silly" , does that really make any sense? I rarely see any logical pattern in my dreams; if you do, congrats.

Dex
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Chat Username: Dex#6272

Postby Dex » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:44 pm

This isn't really a crazy dream, since I can't remember any of my intense dreams atm, but rather disappointing:
This happened about two or three years ago, when Super Mario 3D World was a thing. I had 3D Land on my 3DS and I drooled after World, even though I didn't have a Wii U. However, my cousin did have one (and still has btw) so one night I dreamt about playing SM3DW on my cousin's Wii U and I was so disappointed when I woke up :(
Also, another one Geometry Dash players can probably relate to: in late 2016, I saw a dream that 2.1 got released. However, in my dream it was a flop, so I was kinda glad after I woke up.

smbx GaMERDoG
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:34 am

Dex wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:44 pm
This isn't really a crazy dream, since I can't remember any of my intense dreams atm, but rather disappointing:
This happened about two or three years ago, when Super Mario 3D World was a thing. I had 3D Land on my 3DS and I drooled after World, even though I didn't have a Wii U. However, my cousin did have one (and still has btw) so one night I dreamt about playing SM3DW on my cousin's Wii U and I was so disappointed when I woke up :(
Also, another one Geometry Dash players can probably relate to: in late 2016, I saw a dream that 2.1 got released. However, in my dream it was a flop, so I was kinda glad after I woke up.
One sometimes predicts things in dreams, sometimes not.

button made by Snessy

#theofficialcharliebrownofthesmbxcommunity is back to Multiplayer Piano, is duck hunting and is 72% angered.
It is too retarded here. Your signature is likely to be eaten by an evil kumquat.

ImageImageImage

TheLoafLord
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Current Project: ...
Chat Username: TheLoafLord

Postby TheLoafLord » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:19 am

smbx GaMERDoG wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:01 am
I had a dream about a game that has the same main menu as SUPERHOT, but WinFile-esque. The maps don't have a plot, but the cutscenes do. Probably a fan-made SUPERHOT mod*. The intermission cutscenes 75% revolve around a theory about Spooky's rebirth as a japanese mutant squid**, and 25% about this game. The maps have YI graphics and textures, and the game has Quake physics and TimeShift's Time Control gimmick, with a new option: stop-when-idle.
*Unity's Not Invulnerable*** To You. (because I don't know the file structure of SUPERHOT, things can be complicated (the data could be packed in the main EXE, if there ain't any SUPERHOT_data folder.))
**This theory might not link Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion and things about that japanese mutant squid, but, given that Spooky's and the japanese mutant squid's hair are colored the same, I think Spooky possessed a squid, the squid making for Spooky's new look, clothes and abilities at cost of being a ghost (while retaining some of ghost's abilities such as breathing underwater): 10/10-tickles and doing things an average squid does.
That sounds really cool.

HE'S BACK

The name's Saxton Hale, CEO of Mann Co, and the Mann who's gonna burn this place to the ground! - Saxton Hale

I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS, WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! - Cave Johnson

RROOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - Shrek

Here is my stuff (Project, some graphic edits and recolours, ect.)

Spoiler: show
[/center]

Also, here is stuff I support!

[/center]

cina1
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Chat Username: cina1

Postby cina1 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:41 pm

I had a dream where I was on a tropical island and an old man said I had to cross the sea to do a mission that I don't remember. I began to swim, and 2 strange fish started to swim next to me and they were trying to help me by eating the fish of their own species, and it felt really gross. Then, I dived and I saw a giant squid (which looked like a SMB blooper). I kept staring at it for a long time until I realised I was drowning and I died. After that, I saw myself buried in a sarcophagus with the 2 cannibalist fish on my body.

smbx GaMERDoG
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:05 am

TheLoafLord wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:19 am
smbx GaMERDoG wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:01 am
That sounds really cool.
Thank you.

button made by Snessy

ImageImageImage

Return to “Sandbox”