Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: Unknown, probably some evil plans.

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:02 am

I had a dream about the future where almost everything is tracked.

button made by Snessy

#theofficialcharliebrownofthesmbxcommunity is back to Multiplayer Piano, and is duck hunting.
"I GET ANGRIER EVERY PM YOU SEND TO ME"

ImageImageImage

GforGoomba
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Fanfic Crossovers

Postby GforGoomba » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:33 pm

A weird dream I had is that the randomly generated structures in Minecraft[1] tend to get weird. Greek buildings, sports team logos out of stained glass, etc. These were probably the only structures I saw. And also Simpsons[2] remixes

[1] If you don't know what Minecraft is, it is a building game where you survive on an island and have to chop trees, mine diamonds, visit the Nether and build shelters. You should check it out sometime.

[2] The Simpsons is an animated series about a family who has to deal with a mean son with no future, a daughter with a musical talent, a baby, a drunken father and your ordinary mother. And stupid Flanders....
Why does the letter c exist? Its not like it has any use anyway.

Dex
Rex
Rex
Chat Username: Dex#6272

Postby Dex » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:22 am

I had a dream last night, where I was playing this weird game that was supposed to be in Minecraft but somehow became more like real life over time. At first it appeared to look very similar to TNT run, but then it became some sort of an all-vs-all fight (there were dozens of people). So I just did what everyone else, started fighting some random people. But then I ran into this family, which has been apparently fighters for generations, and they were all together in this fight. There was even like their grand-grandma or something along those lines there alive. They were all women, and apparently muslim. They all had these long robes that some muslim women wear. Anyway, I got in a fight with them (don't remember why though) but we didn't physically hurt eachother, even though that's the point of the game. Idk, next thing I remember is that they were claiming I wanted to steal their silver treasure or something (yes, a SILVER treasure), after which the oldest of them who was alive did this weird strong pinch thing to my side which hurt a lot. I said to her that I didn't want any of their stuff and just wanted to go home. She stopped and whispered to me that I can go. Then I woke up :/

MarioMario369
Bit
Bit
Chat Username: MarioMario369

Postby MarioMario369 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:22 am

Dex wrote: I had a dream last night, where I was playing this weird game that was supposed to be in Minecraft but somehow became more like real life over time. At first it appeared to look very similar to TNT run, but then it became some sort of an all-vs-all fight (there were dozens of people). So I just did what everyone else, started fighting some random people. But then I ran into this family, which has been apparently fighters for generations, and they were all together in this fight. There was even like their grand-grandma or something along those lines there alive. They were all women, and apparently muslim. They all had these long robes that some muslim women wear. Anyway, I got in a fight with them (don't remember why though) but we didn't physically hurt eachother, even though that's the point of the game. Idk, next thing I remember is that they were claiming I wanted to steal their silver treasure or something (yes, a SILVER treasure), after which the oldest of them who was alive did this weird strong pinch thing to my side which hurt a lot. I said to her that I didn't want any of their stuff and just wanted to go home. She stopped and whispered to me that I can go. Then I woke up :/
Have you ever imagined that the people except the family was also dreaming? They could have been real people and maybe this was a dream tournament, where if you woke up you lose? But it's just a theory. A DREAM theory. Thanks for reading this text!

Here are my friend codes.

Nintendo 3ds: 0018-0618-4029

Nintendo Switch: SW-7306-0069-7414

LongJohnSilversribs
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Current Project: V-Chong World (SMBX)
Chat Username: LJSRibs

Postby LongJohnSilversribs » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:57 am

Ok, I have 2 insanely weird dreams to tell you about:
So the first one: I woke up to find myself in an apartment building, but in the most crime-filled town in america, which was in Maine for some reason. So I go outside and i see somebody chasing another person with a knife, scared the f*ck out of me. So I'm trying to escape when a gang comes up to me, and shoots me with a revolver six times. Somehow I lived and I managed to escape this horrid town.
The next one I had recently: I see a lake with, believe it or not, a 40 foot tall inflatable dinosaur.. (it wasn't yoshi) you could climb up a ladder that lead to it's mouth, then you could slide down its insanely long tail. And it just stood there, nothing happened.
The end
I'm now working on VChong World. I will post the thread the the WIP section when i have world 2 or 3 done.

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:42 pm

LongJohnSilversribs wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:57 am
I woke up to find myself in an apartment building, but in the most crime-filled town in america, which was in Maine for some reason. So I go outside and i see somebody chasing another person with a knife, scared the f*ck out of me. So I'm trying to escape when a gang comes up to me, and shoots me with a revolver six times. Somehow I lived and I managed to escape this horrid town.
The Bootlegs on my avatar can explain.
LongJohnSilversribs wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:57 am
I see a lake with, believe it or not, a 40 foot tall inflatable dinosaur.. (it wasn't yoshi) you could climb up a ladder that lead to it's mouth, then you could slide down its insanely long tail. And it just stood there, nothing happened.
If you find this IRL, you'll shitbrix.

EDIT: I had a strange dream about LCD worlds (painting worlds with a LCD twist). The LCD worlds were like st98.wad ("My soul trapped in a Win98 PC"), depending on what files the PC, to which the LCD is connected, stores.

button made by Snessy

#theofficialcharliebrownofthesmbxcommunity is back to Multiplayer Piano, and is duck hunting.

ImageImageImage

GforGoomba
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby GforGoomba » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:45 pm

Anotyer dream I had was one where my fam went to some gathering, but the gathering moved to a baseball field because my dad (who, oddly enough, was Homer Simpson) was there. I also brought with me my pet, who was a mix between a cat and a frog, in a biobox. I boarded a train and left Homer behind, and everytime I looked away, the cat-frog ran out of the box, so I kept having Nightbot get it for me. When we got off the train, I got to the entrance to the baseball field, I was naked. And then I woke up.

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:18 am

GforGoomba wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:45 pm
a mix between a cat and a frog
ChocoBig the CatFrog confirmed.

button made by Snessy

ImageImageImage

MarioRPGExpert93
Wart
Wart
Current Project: Saving up for a Windows 10 laptop irl! :D
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:38 am

I had this strange dream that i was banned from the community. :o

Mario RPGs I owned: 08/12

Main Goals in Mario RPGs (04/12 goals accomplished): show
  • Complete Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Master all Bros. Attacks in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Collect all 256 cards in Super Paper Mario
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
  • Complete Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Finish Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story in under 24 hours worth of playtime
  • Complete Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Deathless, and NO LIFE SHROOMS!
  • Play through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a BP only run
Current amount of money till i get a new Windows 10 Laptop: $565.00
My Sprite Art
My Main YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
My 2nd YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
TSR/VG Resource/MFGG: PaperWilliam
I have Autism & ADHD. OG 90's kid who's born in 93! 8-)
Stuff I 100% Support: show

GforGoomba
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby GforGoomba » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:30 am

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:38 am
Did you marry someone from sector 2? It just had to happen.

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:30 am

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:38 am
inb4 RPG gets banned, then migrates to OWOT and captures DIGIBILLCIPHER, who never dealt with phpBB, resulting in a paradox: RPG didn't register here, but did register on OWOT.
PLOT TWIST: Then RPG gets hacked through a javascript link because he's careless. Then he migrates to YWOT. Then RPG spreads across the web like a virus. Then he takes over the interwebs and gets a title of the Official Final Boss of the Internet.

EDIT: <insert navy seals copypasta here> strike 1: don't pm nonsense to me.

button made by Snessy

ImageImageImage

GforGoomba
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby GforGoomba » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Im not sure if this was real or not, but it seemed real. I saw on my bed a phone that looks like mine but without its case, and my real phone was on my dresser. I was paraplegic for a while so I could only reach my dresser. I didnt know what to do since I was paraplegic, but my sister walked in and took the phone off the charger and I could move again.

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:26 am

GforGoomba wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:29 pm
Im not sure if this was real or not, but it seemed real. I saw on my bed a phone that looks like mine but without its case, and my real phone was on my dresser. I was paraplegic for a while so I could only reach my dresser. I didnt know what to do since I was paraplegic, but my sister walked in and took the phone off the charger and I could move again.
Based on the fact of being bound to a phone, you're diagnosed the bound-to-phone disaster.

button made by Snessy

ImageImageImage

Return to “Sandbox”