Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Saltlord
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:28 pm
Flair: bruh
Current Project: ok
Chat Username: Saltlord#3269
Contact:

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby Saltlord » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:12 pm

I think it's really interesting how 9 out of Jojo2's 10 posts are in this thread, praising this episode with a choice of words and formatting very similar to Nadav's.
In addition, both Nadav and Jojo2 are from Israel and Jojo2 posted their first post some time after Nadav has stated their dissatisfaction with the lack of positive reviews.
From then on, Jojo2 would occasionally post about how much he enjoyed this episode, "reviving" the thread.
Really makes you think…

Image

Image


User avatar
chriserlarreglo2005
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:35 am
Flair: This is a user. Problem?
Chat Username: chriserlarreglo2005

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby chriserlarreglo2005 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:38 am

At first glance, I was going to download this episode. But, it's a 1GB episode! That's crazy for me. Because my home wifi is limited. It only lasts for only 1GB. After that, I have to pay again. Plus, I have low space. If i download this, im dead. Another worst case scenario, the download takes 8 weeks for me to download depending on my signal. :( its low
chriserlarreglo2005's Mind wrote:This is my signature and this is what I support:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Quotes: show
“Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.”
― Augustine of Hippo, Confessions

“The reality of loving God is loving him like he's a Superhero who actually saved you from stuff rather than a Santa Claus who merely gave you some stuff.”
― Criss Jami, Killosophy

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6358
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby Cedur » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:13 am

Saltlord wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:12 pm
I think it's really interesting how 9 out of Jojo2's 10 posts are in this thread, praising this episode with a choice of words and formatting very similar to Nadav's.
In addition, both Nadav and Jojo2 are from Israel and Jojo2 posted their first post some time after Nadav has stated their dissatisfaction with the lack of positive reviews.
From then on, Jojo2 would occasionally post about how much he enjoyed this episode, "reviving" the thread.
Really makes you think…

I don't see why Nadav would be in need to sockpuppet like that. Maybe it's an irl friend
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 892
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord
Current Project: smw stuff

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby chuckster » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:26 am

can you please fix the mediafire pictures, they went down.

User avatar
Nadav
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby Nadav » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:34 pm

chuckster wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:26 am
can you please fix the mediafire pictures, they went down.
You are right, Do you know an another program that can send pictures to smbx?
Check out my episodes:
Image
Image

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 892
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord
Current Project: smw stuff

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby chuckster » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:32 pm

Nadav wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:34 pm
chuckster wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:26 am
can you please fix the mediafire pictures, they went down.
You are right, Do you know an another program that can send pictures to smbx?
hmm, try imgur.

User avatar
AwesomeMario
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:56 am

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby AwesomeMario » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:05 am

Heh... this episode is similar to LFFTMK, and its name too. But what can I say... the episode is very good, I really liked it! I really loved level design, decorations, and world map. But the plot about “Mario saving Peach” as always is already boring... you could have done some other story, but in general, good work, it deserves respect!
Jesus Christ is cool

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

User avatar
Nadav
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby Nadav » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:13 am

AwesomeMario wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:05 am
Heh... this episode is similar to LFFTMK, and its name too. But what can I say... the episode is very good, I really liked it! I really loved level design, decorations, and world map. But the plot about “Mario saving Peach” as always is already boring... you could have done some other story, but in general, good work, it deserves respect!
Thanks, I'm working on an another episode and it has an another plot.
I liked when you said it's like LFFTMK because ot's an amazing episode.
Did you say that because they are both about Luigi and the names are similar or there are more resons?
Check out my episodes:
Image
Image

User avatar
Nadav
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby Nadav » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:46 pm

chuckster wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:32 pm
Nadav wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:34 pm
chuckster wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:26 am
can you please fix the mediafire pictures, they went down.
You are right, Do you know an another program that can send pictures to smbx?
hmm, try imgur.
The screenshots are now available
Check out my episodes:
Image
Image

User avatar
KlickyMario321+
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:22 am
Flair: Everyone's Favorite Playmobil Fan
Current Project: Sonic: The Complete Adventure
Chat Username: Klicky321

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby KlickyMario321+ » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:24 am

Um, the download file is in your drive trash. If you can update the download link, that would be great.
:idea: KlickyMario321+ :idea:
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: One day, we can make the video game world a better place! If you want to make it a better place too, place this in your signature.

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

User avatar
Nadav
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby Nadav » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:38 pm

KlickyMario321+ wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:24 am
Um, the download file is in your drive trash. If you can update the download link, that would be great.
I think it's fine with me.. What do you mean?

Added in 1 minute 44 seconds:
Also honestly and sorry about my foolishnes.. my brother helped me with the downloads and I dont remember how to do that..
Check out my episodes:
Image
Image

User avatar
iForgot
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 1:08 pm
Flair: Lava Lotus
Current Project: Mario's Twisted Adventure
Chat Username: Elissa
Contact:

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby iForgot » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:56 pm

Ooh, this looks fun! I can't wait to play it. I'll let you know what I think once I'm done.
I do custom graphic requests as long as they aren't ridiculously difficult.
Submit a request here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Image
Check out my latest project:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=24883

User avatar
Nadav
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Postby Nadav » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:02 am

iForgot wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:56 pm
Ooh, this looks fun! I can't wait to play it. I'll let you know what I think once I'm done.
Thanks, it always good to see someone who is interested and likes it.
Check out my episodes:
Image
Image


Return to “Episodes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests