(Cardflip / 16 Players)
Spokesman: Can make a player lose or gain two reputation each Night (but not their own). Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night. Starts with +1 reputation.
Dumpster Diver: Can choose a player to hang out with each Night. If anyone visits that player, or they visit anyone, that player, anyone who visits them, and anyone who they visit loses one reputation. Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night. Starts with -1 reputation.
Chemist: Can roleblock a player each Night. That player's colour will also be black for that Night and the following Day. Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night. Starts with zero reputation.
Spokesman: Can make a player lose or gain two reputation each Night (but not their own). Starts with +1 reputation.
Sheriff: Can inspect a player to find out their colour each Night. Starts with +1 reputation.
Bounty Hunter: Can kill one player each Night. Starts with -1 reputation and will lose three reputation for killing a Town special, one for killing another Town member, and gain two reputation for killing any other player. If their reputation is zero or less they will flip red. Otherwise will flip blue. Cannot be killed by having low (-5) reputation.
Narcissist: Starts with 0 reputation and will gain one reputation per Night, however any losses to reputation will be doubled.
Reputable Townie: Starts with +1 reputation. Thinks that they are a normal Townie.
Townie: Starts with zero reputation.
Slob: Starts with -1 reputation. Knows that they're the slob.
Media Master: Can increase a player's reputation by three each Night (but not their own) no matter their reputation. Immune to Nightkills. Chooses a player on the first Night and steals victory if that player's team wins at the end of the game, given that each remaining player on that team has +2 or more reputation. Starts with zero reputation.
Reputation: Each player starts with a reputation which can be increased and decreased by various things.
- If their reputation is -2 or lower and they have an ability, they will be unable to use it. (Low reputation of the Mafia members will not make them lose their killing ability, and this doesn't affect the Dumpster Diver.)
- If their reputation is -5 they will be automatically killed.
- If their reputation is +2 or higher their vote will count for 2 instead of 1
- If their reputation is +5 or higher they will be able to perform one additional action on a following Night (even if their reputation drops), once per game, either (1) inspect a player at Night to find their colour or (2) protect a player at Night from any Nightkills (including themselves). Each player only gets one use of one chosen additional ability per game, even if their reputation hits +5 or higher more than once.
- Voting for a player during the Day that is successfully Lynched at the end of the phase, given that the Lynched player is Mafia or Third Party. (+1)
- Being the first one to vote for a player during the Day that is successfully Lynched at the end of the phase, given that the Lynched player is Mafia or Third Party. (+3)
- Not voting during the Day. (-1)
- Not using an ability during the Night if the player has one (with the exception of the Bounty Hunter). (-2)
- Voting for a player during the Day that is successfully Lynched at the end of the phase, given that the Lynched player is of the same team of the voter. Mafia members will not lose reputation for voting for another Mafia member. (-1)
2. 116taj D2
3. Oshi D5
4. Mosaic D3
5. MECHDRAGON777 D1
6. krazykat N5
7. thehelmetguy1 N4
8. Nanaya Jacob N3
9. TheLoafLord N4
10. Cedur N3
11. ShadowStarX Day 4
13. Radiance N2
14. TheNewGuy N1
16. Electriking D6
Pings, Messages, and Usage of Discord (IMPORTANT!)
Discord is a great tool and I'm willing to make the most of it. If you'd like me to send all communications through Discord instead of the forums, leave a message below when you sign up with your username and Discord tag. If you'd like me to ping you on Discord for phase changes, please make it known as well, leaving your username and Discord tag.
For those who don't have Discord or don't want to use it, I'm completely fine to doing so via PM on the forums.
However, I highly suggest it as it makes private discussions, such as alliances and the Mafia chat much easier to manage, for you and me, so I encourage the use of it.
Also, general discussion of Mafia games in #mafia on Discord is fine, however anything important and public, including discussions about who to Lynch, interrogations, etc. should occur in this thread, so that those who don't use Discord aren't at a disadvantage. Posting logs is not a substitute for this as then people still aren't able to directly contribute to the discussion. In the event that everyone in the game has Discord and is using #mafia, I'll void this rule, though Lynch votes, etc. must still be cast in the thread.