M53: It's Your Choice - Postgame Thread

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: M53: It's Your Choice - Postgame Thread

Postby Cedur » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:58 am

Taycamgame wrote:Also is it funny that Jacob put himself in the Most Suspicious on his list, along with SSX

common memes within suspicion lists
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1215
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Beta 4 beta be here soon jk
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: M53: It's Your Choice - Postgame Thread

Postby Taycamgame » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:43 pm

Cedur wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:58 am
Taycamgame wrote:Also is it funny that Jacob put himself in the Most Suspicious on his list, along with SSX

common memes within suspicion lists

My point with that is, we should have killed him right there and then.
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Check out my Episodes:
Image
ImageImage
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.

Eclipsed
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Chat Username: Eclipsed

Re: M53: It's Your Choice - Postgame Thread

Postby Eclipsed » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Taycamgame wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:54 am
This game was quite fun, but a dissapointment in the end.
(He's still town so either way it would make little difference, however, i would have voted EC in the final phase following the alliance choices. But tbh i guess anyone could have been in that position and voted EC)
I prefer ECL as a shortened version of my username
Check Out SMBX Servers List - It Hosts Every SMBX Server

Check out my channel for SMBX content and custom levels

My Best Speedruns:
[WR] Invasion 2 Any% All Characters in 28:28:602
Spoiler: show

[WR] The Princess Cliche in 7:16:263
Spoiler: show
[WR]Another Princess Cliche in 23:44:217
Spoiler: show
[WR] The Great Empire in 15:36:686
Spoiler: show
[WR]Super Mario Land Returns in 7:18:141
Spoiler: show
"I am the embodiment of Canada" - Darkonius Makavar

User avatar
Thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2281
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am
Flair: Embrance the dorkness
Current Project: The Invasion ln [(π*420/e²)] + log (69*1337¹³)
Chat Username: Thg1

Re: M53: It's Your Choice - Postgame Thread

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:04 pm

Taycamgame wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:43 pm
Cedur wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:58 am
Taycamgame wrote:Also is it funny that Jacob put himself in the Most Suspicious on his list, along with SSX

common memes within suspicion lists

My point with that is, we should have killed him right there and then.
Image
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Image

User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1215
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Beta 4 beta be here soon jk
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: M53: It's Your Choice - Postgame Thread

Postby Taycamgame » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:31 pm

Eclipsed wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:54 pm
Taycamgame wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:54 am
This game was quite fun, but a dissapointment in the end.
(He's still town so either way it would make little difference, however, i would have voted EC in the final phase following the alliance choices. But tbh i guess anyone could have been in that position and voted EC)
I prefer ECL as a shortened version of my username
I will do in future, just did it because that is your discord username and assumed that was what you preferred. ECL, got it.
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Check out my Episodes:
Image
ImageImage
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.

User avatar
Radiance
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 1261
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:53 am
Current Project: viewtopic.php?t=16308

Re: M53: It's Your Choice - Postgame Thread

Postby Radiance » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:56 pm

Taycamgame wrote:Also is it funny that Jacob put himself in the Most Suspicious on his list, along with SSX
r/woosh


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests