Super Mario Bros DX

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Does your topic feature proof of progress, i.e., level/world screenshots, wiki page, playable demo.
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Skillfullytree500
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Flair: *
Chat Username: Skillfultree500

Super Mario Bros DX

Postby Skillfullytree500 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:04 pm


The classic saga of Super Mario Bros continues!
Princess Peach has been kidnapped, AGAIN, and has been taken to three different Islands:
Mushroom Plains
Multi-Biome Island
Koopa Kingdom
Now Mario and Luigi must race against time to stop Bowser from his old tricks!
WARNING: Graphics may differ from the screenshots.

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3946
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Super Mario Bros DX

Postby Cedur » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:43 am

is this even complete

how many worlds and levels roughly
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1414
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite
Chat Username: Surtur#6292
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros DX

Postby Scroll » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:16 am

Yeah I ask the same
If you have not completed it yet, you should post in Projects since more people would know what you are doing and give you feedback

Skillfullytree500
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Flair: *
Chat Username: Skillfultree500

Re: Super Mario Bros DX

Postby Skillfullytree500 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:37 pm

It is complete. although I should add more levels. Anyway did you like the episode?

Added in 32 seconds:
And thanks for the tip!

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3946
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Super Mario Bros DX

Postby Cedur » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:51 pm

There should be more screenshots to give more impression of what the episode is like.
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1414
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite
Chat Username: Surtur#6292
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros DX

Postby Scroll » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Skillfullytree500 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:38 pm
And thanks for the tip!
I hope you do that if you will make another project after this. Anyway, you are welcome!

Also I agree with Cedur...

User avatar
NateMon
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:02 pm
Flair: Yo
Current Project: Super Mario Bros X, The Lost Levels
Chat Username: Ralsei
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros DX

Postby NateMon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:01 am

You should look for some custom graphics, for some of the npcs, the blocks, and the backgrounds, because, judging by the screenshots, you use a mixture of a lot of different gfx, which in turn, could make it look mish-mashy (whatever you say it.)

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4144
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros DX

Postby Electriking » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:51 am

NateMon wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:01 am
You should look for some custom graphics, for some of the npcs, the blocks, and the backgrounds, because, judging by the screenshots, you use a mixture of a lot of different gfx, which in turn, could make it look mish-mashy (whatever you say it.)
What is wrong with style mixing again?
I thought we were done with the different styles = clash thing
Signatures are overrated.

User avatar
NateMon
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:02 pm
Flair: Yo
Current Project: Super Mario Bros X, The Lost Levels
Chat Username: Ralsei
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros DX

Postby NateMon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Electriking wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:51 am
NateMon wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:01 am
You should look for some custom graphics, for some of the npcs, the blocks, and the backgrounds, because, judging by the screenshots, you use a mixture of a lot of different gfx, which in turn, could make it look mish-mashy (whatever you say it.)
What is wrong with style mixing again?
I thought we were done with the different styles = clash thing
my mistake, I mistood the screenshot, cuz I thought the background tiles were from smb3, but I was wrong, so. sorry, my mistake


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest