Poison mushroom by teeks

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
User avatar
marismb
Bit
Bit
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:48 pm
Flair: I am human.
Chat Username: slav11

Poison mushroom by teeks

Postby marismb » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:28 am

Well... enjoy!

Sprite (ORIGINAL SPRITES BY TEEKS)

DOWNLOAD AND SEE HOW SPRITES LOOKS - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QkF3x ... 6DvWQMN6RE
Image
Image
Image


(can try make you a graphic for smbx (From MFGG.) for free!)

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5854
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Poison mushroom by teeks

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:32 pm

So lemme get this straight, the proof of this custom GFX's existence is IN the Google Drive download instead of in the opening post of the topic?!? At least we can use our imagination

User avatar
sammerbro
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:53 am
Flair: playing and making SMBX stuff
Current Project: Sam Lev Boss Rush 5
Contact:

Re: Poison mushroom by teeks

Postby sammerbro » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:39 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:32 pm
So lemme get this straight, the proof of this custom GFX's existence is IN the Google Drive download instead of in the opening post of the topic?!? At least we can use our imagination
It's because mari tried to use 1.4.5, but WD found a virus in the exe, so he can't upload a screenshot.
Image
Image

User avatar
skyhighway
Bit
Bit
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:48 am
Flair: hey i guess
Current Project: secret project; will reveal soon
Chat Username: FyreNova

Re: Poison mushroom by teeks

Postby skyhighway » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:36 pm

sammerbro wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:39 pm
FireyPaperMario wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:32 pm
So lemme get this straight, the proof of this custom GFX's existence is IN the Google Drive download instead of in the opening post of the topic?!? At least we can use our imagination
It's because mari tried to use 1.4.5, but WD found a virus in the exe, so he can't upload a screenshot.
Couldn't he just set SMBx as an exception? That's what I did, and it worked perfectly fine.
I do not care about who you believe in.
Image
Image
and now for the shitposting: show
Quill wrote:Bowser was laughing because he had an AK-47 and Luigi didn't.
Knux wrote: I imagine that the theme for hell is just smb3 sky over and over again
Image

User avatar
MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Poison mushroom by teeks

Postby MegaDood » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:55 pm

Why not just print screen or something instead?

(I'm not the best with this so I'm not too sure what computer he's using.)
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
mechamind
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 753
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:56 pm
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Re: Poison mushroom by teeks

Postby mechamind » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:20 pm

I have to wonder. I'm guessing you intended for the background in "teeks.png" to be transparent, but when I downloaded it, the background was white. This is strange considering that the other image file "npc-153.png" actually is transparent.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

* * * * *

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

User avatar
marismb
Bit
Bit
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:48 pm
Flair: I am human.
Chat Username: slav11

Re: Poison mushroom by teeks

Postby marismb » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:27 pm

mechamind wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:20 pm
I have to wonder. I'm guessing you intended for the background in "teeks.png" to be transparent, but when I downloaded it, the background was white. This is strange considering that the other image file "npc-153.png" actually is transparent.
No. this is just original sheet of powerup. made by teeks
Image
Image
Image


(can try make you a graphic for smbx (From MFGG.) for free!)

User avatar
mechamind
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 753
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:56 pm
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Re: Poison mushroom by teeks

Postby mechamind » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:35 pm

Okay. If the file was copied directly from teeks without actually modifying it, I guess I can understand the lack of transparency.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

* * * * *

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

User avatar
MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Poison mushroom by teeks

Postby MegaDood » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:42 am

Again, couldn't he have used a snipping tool or something similar and uploaded it to Imgur?
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:


Image
Image
Image


Return to “Graphics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests