Random Kaizo #2 22s hard small level tipe easy and hard for pros. by Ytagh

Share your own SMBX levels and play others' too.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
-Showcase all of your levels in one topic.
Ytagh
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Flair: kaizo levels and more
Chat Username: Ytagh

Random Kaizo #2 22s hard small level tipe easy and hard for pros. by Ytagh

Postby Ytagh » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Welcome to my Random Kaizo Series.... in this serie i create random levels wit unkown dificulty Small Short Long VerL Large checkpoint or no checkpoint.
-
-
hey its me again so today I bring another difficult level kaizo for my episode and of course to share with you and if u want play it. this level is not like the another i created its more hard but its small so idk what dificulty i put but i think is good!. i created it for fun i will still make levels for this series.!!!!
1 ok first u need jump in the goomba use the shell to activate switch faster
2 jump in the other goomba.
3 spin jump in the enemies. thomwps
4 u need dont die and take the shell activate last switch dont die. idk how i explain
5 get on the platform... and beware with the piranha plants kaizos.!
---------------------
Sorry if my english is bad idk .xd
in the last part you will have to throw the shell without dying/dead or just throw it to kill the first enemies then spin jump towards the star good luck-
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3rpuc1tqf ... h.zip/file
---------------------

Screenshots.
Level Name: 22s hard small level tipe easy and hard for pros. by Ytagh
Dificulty 3/10 Level Tipe Easy Kaizo ( 0/10 Easy. 15/20 Normal 20/25 Medium... more coming soon) -- well Easy Kaizo is only for 10

Screen 1:

Screen 2:

Screen 3:

Screen 4:

-------------------------------
NOTE: This Level is for the SMBX 1.4.4 Version!!!!!
have fun.......

sorry i posted this in my other publication I don't know what happened but well here is the another level I hope you enjoy it well that was all I'm leaving guys for now i will be off thanks for playing my levels i will be back soon with more... :3?? :roll: :roll: :D ;) :arrow: :arrow:

if you really want more kaizo levels please suscribe to my channel i will be posting videos of my 99% imposible levels that i create and kaizo levels.
my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcj-4W ... subscriber

Thank you so much and see u next Time....!!!!

LINK OF MY VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLuufi2 ... e=youtu.be

hey stop delating my post idk what happens anyways i will post a new level soon idk why this happens

Anyone who is moving my post just say it as good vibes I take time creating these levels and editing to post them on the forum and someone interested come. and to play them just for fun im not doing spam but it's alright theres no problem. well I'll be off now if thank you so much for read this... hope u enjoy the level.

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Random Kaizo #2 22s hard small level tipe easy and hard for pros. by Ytagh

Postby Cedur » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:33 am

Ytagh wrote:hey stop delating my post idk what happens anyways i will post a new level soon idk why this happens

Anyone who is moving my post just say it as good vibes I take time creating these levels and editing to post them on the forum and someone interested come. and to play them just for fun im not doing spam but it's alright theres no problem. well I'll be off now if thank you so much for read this... hope u enjoy the level.

You're the one who keeps ignoring and not understanding the rule of "don't have more than one level thread". You keep making a second thread instead of putting all of your levels into the already existing thread.
Ytagh wrote:im not doing spam but it's alright theres no problem

Technically you do, because your writing is still very poor, you've already been told. I'm still asking for your age, are you really about 7 or 9 years old?

Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

Ytagh
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Flair: kaizo levels and more
Chat Username: Ytagh

Re: Random Kaizo #2 22s hard small level tipe easy and hard for pros. by Ytagh

Postby Ytagh » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:27 pm

I didn't really know, thank you, I'm still new to the forum, in short, I don't know how to publish my levels good, but thanks, anyway If I write poorly it is because I am learning English and my age is still low XD Thank you for learning and ask.! I didn't know it was a rule since I haven't seen the rules yet if I saw them but none said anything like that.

Return to “Levels”