(Request) Sleepy Bomb

Post here for help and support regarding LunaLua and SMBX2's libraries and features.
Chilly14
Bit
Bit
Flair: wash your hands and stay at home
Current Project: Lots

(Request) Sleepy Bomb

Postby Chilly14 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:02 pm

So I was browsing SMWCentral and found this cool sprite: https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a ... s&id=19375. Can someone make it an NPC?
Discord username: Chilly Bean BAM!#8857
For the love of god, please use an adblocker when using MediaFire to download my stuff.
My stuff:
Spoiler: show
I support:
Spoiler: show

Teemster2
Lakitu
Lakitu

Re: (Request) Sleepy Bomb

Postby Teemster2 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:30 pm

Chilly14 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:02 pm
So I was browsing SMWCentral and found this cool sprite: https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a ... s&id=19375. Can someone make it an NPC?
That would be a pretty cool npc to have. Nice find.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:00 am

That link has been on my ideas sheet since the toybox series started, but over time my opinion of the npc's utility depleted and i never ported it because i don't really consider it useful anymore. Maybe someone else can do it.

Teemster2
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Teemster2 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:51 am

Enjl wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:00 am
That link has been on my ideas sheet since the toybox series started, but over time my opinion of the npc's utility depleted and i never ported it because i don't really consider it useful anymore. Maybe someone else can do it.
It's a neat baddie but it would be to easy to avoid in most situations and not much of a obstacle.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

Return to “LunaLua Help”