(SMBX2 Beta4 Patch1) Error while loading a level in the editor

Need help with any SMBX game-related issues? Ask your questions here.
ViciousCapuccino
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: BE A MYTH!
Current Project: The Six Star Spirits
Chat Username: MahBoi

(SMBX2 Beta4 Patch1) Error while loading a level in the editor

Postby ViciousCapuccino » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:42 pm

Hey guys, i am having a common problem, that i have seen before in other posts, however, none of the solutions have worked with me, so i am posting here, if someone have any other solution for this error.

It is simple, when i try testing any level normally, it loads a loading screen, as usual, then the logo (X2) appears, but, it takes forever, and never loads, the the only thing i can do is just close it, and it says it is not responding.

Also, this problem was happening before, then i installed the application on my local memory (C:) , and worked fine, at least on episode playing, then i start creating some levels, just to see if it was working normally, and it was, however, later on, it stopped playing my level. I dont know, but i think i have done something wrong on my level, because it was working fine, and then stopped.

Also, not sure if it is a GFX error, because i am using one. Thanks!

PS. Sorry for my bad english. :lol:

Edit 1 : Here is a screenshot about what happens with me.

Mah bois, always be a myth! 8-)

ViciousCapuccino
Goomba
Goomba

Re: (SMBX2 Beta4 Patch1) Error while loading a level in the editor

Postby ViciousCapuccino » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:09 am

ViciousCapuccino wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:42 pm
Hey guys, i am having a common problem, that i have seen before in other posts, however, none of the solutions have worked with me, so i am posting here, if someone have any other solution for this error.

It is simple, when i try testing any level normally, it loads a loading screen, as usual, then the logo (X2) appears, but, it takes forever, and never loads, the the only thing i can do is just close it, and it says it is not responding.

Also, this problem was happening before, then i installed the application on my local memory (C:) , and worked fine, at least on episode playing, then i start creating some levels, just to see if it was working normally, and it was, however, later on, it stopped playing my level. I dont know, but i think i have done something wrong on my level, because it was working fine, and then stopped.

Also, not sure if it is a GFX error, because i am using one. Thanks!

PS. Sorry for my bad english. :lol:

Edit 1 : Here is a screenshot about what happens with me.

So, as i can see, it works normally if i try to load on the SMBX2 Launcher, via "Open Level" , but seriously, is boring to do that every single time i want to test a level, i wonder if there is a way to fix it in the editor though. At least i found a way to test it.

Hoeloe
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: The Codehaus Girl
Current Project: A2XT Episode 2

Postby Hoeloe » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:12 pm

Loading with Open Level on the launcher is literally identical to testing in the editor. This particular thing usually just means the engine is loading, so try waiting a bit longer.

ViciousCapuccino
Goomba
Goomba

Postby ViciousCapuccino » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:11 pm

Hoeloe wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:12 pm
Loading with Open Level on the launcher is literally identical to testing in the editor. This particular thing usually just means the engine is loading, so try waiting a bit longer.
Yea, tried that, but when i mean it does not loads, i really mean it, so, i waited a long time until it could load, but it just didn't, but this is not a problem anymore, since loading in the launcher works perfectly, also, thanks for the help.

Return to “Help and Support”