1. Be Respectful - Insults and other forms of harassment are not tolerated. It is required that all members respect boundaries. Any inappropriate comments, mocking, bullying, discrimination, and/or offensive comments are not welcome in the community. Continually making people uncomfortable is also unacceptable and is not allowed in any capacity.
2. Do not abuse the forums - Spam, trolling, and misuse of the forums is not acceptable. Forum staff will intervene as necessary based on the severity of the situation. Registering alt accounts for any purpose - especially ban evasion - will not be allowed, and will be punished severely.
3. Keep content safe and family friendly - Do not post sexual, offensive, crude, violent, unknown/shortened URLs, or demeaning content. Any posts and media should be acceptable in a school or work setting, and appropriate for children younger than 18 years old to suitably view. Controversial topics are to be treated seriously, or avoided if that requirement cannot be or is not met. Illegal content will also not be tolerated, and will be punished severely.
4. Moderation - All staff decisions are final and enforced at personal discretion. Members must accept staff action and carry on or report an abusive action if it is not justified by the rules. Backseat moderating/policing other members or the staff will not be tolerated. If an action needs to be taken, a report should be made so that an available staff member may handle the situation.
5. Moderator Actions - Information regarding moderator actions are disclosed at the moderator’s discretion. Please don’t repeatedly ask moderators regarding bans if they’ve already refused to talk about them. Please understand that the moderators may not be willing to talk about actions related to more sensitive issues.
6. English/Common posting habits - Use proper English when posting. Posts should be clear and follow basic grammar rules, have correct spelling, and should not contain excessive punctuation. It is recommended to use a browser with spell check and Grammarly. Also, avoid chain posting multiple times in a row. Use the edit button instead of making a chain post. This applies unless you are posting to update a thread, or bumping a thread with new information.
Please also read the Chat rules, as well as any rule topics located in any forums. For quick access visit the links below:
- Levels Forum Rules
- Projects Forum Rules
- Episode Forum Rules
- Graphics Forum Rules
- Site Discussion Forum Rules
- SMBX Chat Rules
If you have been banned on the forums or on Discord, you can use this form to appeal your ban.