Regarding MyNameIsEric52

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo

Regarding MyNameIsEric52

Postby underFlo » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:05 pm

So, since Darkonius said on the irc that I shittalked MNIE (and that'shnot what I'm aiming for except a person totally earned that, which is luckily no one to this date), I'll just give my opinion on this without any bandwagon in the irc and just my opinion.
First, I think laughing about his posts isn't always bad, because he said something like "My brother had a shit", and since he dven changed his name to something similar to this you can be pretty sure he was joking.
I think the thing I'm most likely to laugh about are the grammatical errors that totally fuck a sentence's expression, like "I can't fast". But since that's not really nice, ridiculous or not, I'll keep that probably for me in the future. Also, I don't mind errors as long as I can understand what he means, and that's luckily most of the time. But I think as long as you don't exaggerate this can be ok to do from time to time, and we should also see what he thinks about this. But laughing about a sentence that is totally understandable and not ridiculous is definitely not ok.
Next is his level design. Since that's something you learn there's no reason to make fun of it. Same goes for GFX, except there's proof he stole them, which there hasn't been iirc. Also text in levels counts to text in general.
Now to the things that probably won't even make sense when written in perfect English. We'll have to blame his age for it and as long as he doesn't see for himself how ridiculous it is there shouldn't be too much making fun of it. A "what" is okay since that's an appropriate reaction, but don't spam "wat". Also he's 10.
Next to his ungratefulness. He wanted a logo, Astronaut gave it to him the next day and he said he already made one. That shiuld definitely be improved by him and Eric should apologise.
Next is the spam. About half of his topics are spam, and I think he should get a temporary ban for this (maybe a few days so he can think about it).

So yeah, that should be everything. If I don't act like this, remind me (bandwagons are hard to escape), and please also remind others. As long as making fun has its borders I don't see too much of a problem. Also Eric should improve as much as he can and I could support him if he wants.

Also there'll be a slightly longer "Regarding aptuttle" tomorrow and it might surprise some.

So yeah, it'd be nice if Eric or basically everyone would give their opinions if they want to.

Also I apologise if I offended anyone in any way in the irc or here.
im a girl yo

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: The God Emperor of SMBXkind
Current Project: People will only care about certain facts just as long as they backup their own beliefs.
Chat Username: Hello#3856

Re: Regarding MyNameIsEric52

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:08 pm

tl;dr you both fucked up and have to improve in some way
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.
Spoiler: show
Mivixion wrote:We don't cater to the minority.

RegisteredUsername wrote:Well with that shitty attitude of yours, I don't know how you are still on this Forums.

And with that long paragraph of shit, why aren't you classed as the "SMBX Community's bullshiter"?
Snowburger wrote:Also,yeah Vinyl,I must have serious brain damage for not liking something you like XD
DarkMatt wrote:You were off being a shitposter so I didn't bother.
AeroMatter wrote:4/17/2015 - The day an /a/ meme caused conflict in SMBX.
Joey wrote:In the future there will be an official version of SMBX that contains LunaLua, but it's not going to come right now. I promise that it'll happen, though.

<AeroMatter> vinyl tbch cause we need more people like you
<Vinyl> NEET Shitposters?
<AeroMatter> yes

:^)

underFlo
Mario
Mario

Postby underFlo » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:12 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:tl;dr you both fucked up and have to improve in some way
Well good thing this is all about stating opinions and you didn't read my opinions. Also this isn't even about me in the first place.
im a girl yo

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: People will only care about certain facts just as long as they backup their own beliefs.

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Nickname wrote:
Well good thing this is all about stating opinions and you didn't read my opinions. Also this isn't even about me in the first place.
Laughing at someone for having grammatical errors is an opinion
Someone being ungrateful about something is an opinion
Ok.
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.

RegisteredUsername wrote:Well with that shitty attitude of yours, I don't know how you are still on this Forums.

And with that long paragraph of shit, why aren't you classed as the "SMBX Community's bullshiter"?
Snowburger wrote:Also,yeah Vinyl,I must have serious brain damage for not liking something you like XD
Joey wrote:In the future there will be an official version of SMBX that contains LunaLua, but it's not going to come right now. I promise that it'll happen, though.

<AeroMatter> yes

underFlo
Mario
Mario

Postby underFlo » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:18 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Nickname wrote:
Laughing at someone for having grammatical errors is an opinion
Someone being ungrateful about something is an opinion
Ok.
It is all my opinion and you can give yours. Also it's not about "OLOLOL YOU MISSPELT THAT ONE WORD" it's stuff like "My brother has shit" that even Eric laughed about and found ridiculous. The ungrateful is a thing I'd like Eric to comment about. Atleast you read the post now.
im a girl yo

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Nickname wrote:It is all my opinion and you can give yours. Also it's not about "OLOLOL YOU MISSPELT THAT ONE WORD" it's stuff like "My brother has shit" that even Eric laughed about and found ridiculous. The ungrateful is a thing I'd like Eric to comment about. Atleast you read the post now.
If I didn't read the post I wouldn't of posted Image
PS You're missing the point again
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.

<AeroMatter> yes

silent_
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: something

Postby silent_ » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:28 pm

This thread tastes a lot like Knux.
previously known as Kep

underFlo
Mario
Mario

Postby underFlo » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Kep wrote:This thread tastes a lot like Knux.
Uhm why? I gave legit reasons and no hate at all. If you don't like the point of this thread then just stay away from it and don't make useless posts.
im a girl yo

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Nickname wrote:
Kep wrote:This thread tastes a lot like Knux.
Uhm why? I gave legit reasons and no hate at all. If you don't like the point of this thread then just stay away from it and don't make useless posts.
Because Knux made a thread similar to this
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.

<AeroMatter> yes

silent_
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby silent_ » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:33 pm

Nickname wrote:hate at all
Are you going to sit there and say this has no hate? Yes, it does. While MyNameIsEric52 may be obnoxious, it's not okay to make a whole thread dedicated to him for the sole purpose of making him look bad. Besides, you could have PMed an administrator about this. You're just asking for drama if you create a whole THREAD for this, though.
previously known as Kep

underFlo
Mario
Mario

Postby underFlo » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Kep wrote:
Nickname wrote:hate at all
Are you going to sit there and say this has no hate? Yes, it does. While MyNameIsEric52 may be obnoxious, it's not okay to make a whole thread dedicated to him for the sole purpose of making him look bad. Besides, you could have PMed an administrator about this. You're just asking for drama if you create a whole THREAD for this, though.
Either I expresses things really poorly or you can't read. I pointed out what he does wrong and said that most things are minor and okay with me. It's not about getting him banned, it's about getting him to improve and atleast don't spam or be so ungrateful to people that make GFX for him. The main point also was that making fun of him all the time isn'r okay.
im a girl yo

silent_
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby silent_ » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Nickname wrote:I pointed out what he does wrong
It's rude to make a public thread saying what Eric does wrong. How about let him improve himself, or let the administrators/moderators help improve him?
Nickname wrote:It's not about getting him banned
It sure seems like it, honestly. Whether you deny it or accept it, you're downright making him look bad.
previously known as Kep

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:45 pm

HOW ABOUT YOU

OH, I DON'T KNOW

Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

~<3 TNT

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:46 pm

you dense motherfucker
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.

<AeroMatter> yes

underFlo
Mario
Mario

Postby underFlo » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Kep wrote:
Nickname wrote:I pointed out what he does wrong
It's rude to make a public thread saying what Eric does wrong. How about let him improve himself, or let the administrators/moderators help improve him?
Nickname wrote:It's not about getting him banned
It sure seems like it, honestly. Whether you deny it or accept it, you're downright making him look bad.
Points were telling about what not to make fun about. I said that most things ars minor and shouldn't be made fun of. It's also about kinda apologizing by me.
But if making a thread to tell people to improve their behavior against Eric is apparently rude against him then Mods can close it. The main point were others like me today in the irc being offensive.

Also Bomber Eric isn't the problem. It's a general thing about people being offensive against Eric and an apology against him. Sorry if I expressed it the wrong way, it wasn't my intention.
im a girl yo

AeroMatter
Palom
Palom
Flair: Tamer of Boomers
Chat Username: luigi

Postby AeroMatter » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Bomber57 wrote:HOW ABOUT YOU

OH, I DON'T KNOW

As long as one man goes hungry nobody should eat until everyone is full.

Return to “Sandbox”