[Poll] General Political Thread.

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?

Who would be a good president?

Mario
33%
Luigi
47%
Fat Albert
20%

Total votes: 15
Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: [Poll] General Political Thread.

Postby Aero » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:20 pm

Taycamgame wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:05 pm
I still don't understand how Conservatives won. Literally everywhere I looked at the run up to the election gave the impression that people didn't want the Tories to win. For example, so many people on Twitter talking about how they shouldn't be voting for Conservatives. It seemed so likely that Labour were going to win - and then they suddenly lose? How?
Twitter is the last place you should look for a political heuristic. This is for the US, but it wouldn't surprise me if the same were true for the UK: https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/23/just- ... -of-trump/
Cedur wrote: If it happens, I hope that it will successfully make the UK fall apart.
Why?

Teemster2
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Teemster2 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Taycamgame wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:05 pm
Teemster2 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:53 pm
Electriking wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:18 pm

https://youtu.be/utsJPo9rR5s
A livestream for election night.

Also there's about 40 minutes left before polling stations close, in case you are eligible to vote in this election, but haven't done so yet.
Historic win for the right in the 🇬🇧. I wonder what changes will be coming after brexit?

Is anyone happy about this or no?
I still don't understand how Conservatives won. Literally everywhere I looked at the run up to the election gave the impression that people didn't want the Tories to win. For example, so many people on Twitter talking about how they shouldn't be voting for Conservatives. It seemed so likely that Labour were going to win - and then they suddenly lose? How?
The majority of people on Twitter in my opinion lean to the left and often give a false presentation of where most voters really are in politics.

Just like the 2016 election with Trump. Polls showed Hillary to win in a land slide. (Polls usually over sample Democrats) After Trump won a lot of people were confused but not me. I did my research and discovered 2 big things most people still can't see.

10 million Democrats who voted for Obama chose not to vote for Hillary and for the first time in decades the blue collar worker force turned into the red collar worker force giving Trump wins in states that were never supposed to be battleground states. Trump promised jobs and it won over many voters.

If you ask democrats on Twitter 99% of them will call you a Russian bot and say Russia elected Trump. They are so blind to the truth. They still refuse to believe Many Americans supported Trump. It also came out recently per an investigation by Durham the Democrats falsified evidence in the Russian thing which us Republicans knew along but every time we argued this we were labeled a Russian bot and blocked on Twitter. I am blocked all the time by people who want to keep the blinders on.

Twitter should be the last thing you use. A poll came out a few months ago showing the majority of America supported impeaching Trump and the Democrats got it trending. The truth then came out that the poll was taken on a college campus where most of the students were Democrats or left leaning etc and did not represent even 1% of Americans. Yet the left still argued that Trump was losing supporters and was going to lose.

Meanwhile Democratic candidates were getting 200-400 people to a rally while Trump was getting 20,000-40,000 people to every single rally. Actions speak louder than words.

I follow many Republicans and see an entire side to America the left biased media and Democrats including those on Twitter rarely ever show.

I recommend you do your own research online and never use google. They have been exposed to rigging their search engine in favor of Democrats.

I don't know much about the UK outside of the medieval times and WW2 etc so I can't comment much on the Tories or Brexit but it was the biggest win since I think 1984 for the Tories. Interesting.

Added in 10 minutes 45 seconds:
Cedur wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:15 pm
Teemster2 wrote:Is anyone happy about this or no?

Does that sound like you're in favor of Brexit happening?

If it happens, I hope that it will successfully make the UK fall apart.
I honestly don't know enough about the Tories to say if I support it or Brexit. People wanted change in the UK. I wonder why?
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:53 am

People HAVE looked at the voting results of the british election and tallied up the total votes for each party and compared those, for the record. Just like in 2016 where Hillary got several million more votes and lost, this time around too the remainer parties got the majority of votes but the minority of seats.
Spoiler: show
14.4M for Tories & Brexit
16M for Labour, SNP, Lib Dem, Plaid & Green
The votes per seat column is pretty silly.
Teemster2 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:42 pm
I don't know much about the UK outside of the medieval times and WW2 etc so I can't comment much on the Tories or Brexit but it was the biggest win since I think 1984 for the Tories.
Spoiler: show
They literally gained 1.2% compared to May's result in 2017. It's more appropriate to classify this as a systemic loss for other parties. For example the Lib dems gained 4.1% of the vote share but lost half their seats compared to before.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Postby Cedur » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:41 am

Majority election principle is pure bullshit, it's literally the opposite of "democratic". Barring thresholds are okay to some extent but this bias is not.

Teemster2 wrote:Twitter should be the last thing you use.

You state this against the Dems when it's also Trump's favorite media to spill his antics and attacks.
And for the love of god, please stop putting Trump on a pedestal based on his amount of supporters and activists. He's a fucking fisher of men, and so are Johnson and Bolsonaro the same way. Would you stand behind them for the same reason? I guess not. Would you also state that their success were deserved?? Would you vote AfD in Germany? Trump is AfD, not CDU.

Go back a bit in history and see that Hitler was the first to recognize that cruelty and barbarism attracts masses and twists everybody's minds successfully. This concept of breaking truth and probity is still going on everywhere; the consequences may not be as drastic as killing millions of people in camps; but they still lead to enough harm and irrationality. Inhibition thresholds are broken so, so quickly. The world is ruled by self-deifying ideologists who will end up doing nothing but driving everything and everyone against the wall, including themselves.

I do not consider you capable of looking at the truth; despite your mindset not being extremistic in general, you still repeatedly attempt to denigrate the Dems based on filmsy reasonings (such as just the fact of Trump being successful).
I think it's simply because you are a hardcore conservatist and because you are set to hate the Dems, so you try to denigrate them on all occasions without really being objective. At the same time you ignore all of Trump's faults only because he's a republican president. Many republicans used to stand against Trump because he doesn't really represent their political profile in the first place. Now the republicans stand behind him beyond all truth, just to keep having a republican president, which is why they will block the impeachment even at the most overwhelming and undeniable state of evidence.

This describes how harmful right mindsets are and how moderate conservatists are also at fault in making them strong.

Oh, and if anything, a good politician should promise environmentalism a million times over "jobs" and "economic upturn". Capitalism is the most objectionable politic ideal of all and we will all pay for it within decades. The Dems are not left extremists. They have some fresh young winds of change after Hillary; they do represent better moral values, which is almost trivial because Trump represents none.

Teemster, I got to know you as someone who basically doesn't want anything bad. But Trump wants so much bad.

By the way: the nazis cost the lives of about 65 million. The lives claimed by climatic disaster will reach into billions.
Last edited by Cedur on Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:05 am

On that last point: The dems only seem extremely left because the american political landscape's center is already pretty far to the right. On a global scale, american democrats are fairly center-left, while republicans are generally incredibly far to the right.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:21 am

SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:25 am

So this chart claims that the Tories are nowhere considered right, despite wanting to leave EU for national egoisms and despite being lead by a populist?

Also @Aero: I heard that independence efforts cropped up especially in Scotland and Northern Ireland, as these wish to remain in the EU by majority (SNP claimed 47 out of 59 seats in Scotland). Feasability of this is a different matter I know ... but I really think that this would be the deserved fate for UK.

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
[ads]

Teemster2
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Teemster2 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:09 am

Thanks for the responses. This has been a very interesting conversation.

Added in 48 minutes 57 seconds:
I think it's simply because you are a hardcore conservatist and because you are set to hate the Dems, so you try to denigrate them on all occasions without really being objective. At the same time you ignore all of Trump's faults only because he's a republican president.
I will be honest with you. I can't stand the Democrats. I have always leaned Republican because of what the party values are or were and my family was Republican. In 2004 I was finally old enough to vote and GWB seemed like a great guy at the time so I voted for him. I regret doing so now as so much stuff about him was revealed to me after he was no longer president. I did no research. I was young and dumb.

I discovered Bush and Kerry were both members of the Skulls and Bones which could also be the shadow government. That group had the 2004 elections rigged and has seen several members as presidents. This is one reason I like Trump. I don't think he is party of any secret organization. So I realized the Republican party had been hijacked and was not what it used to be. GWB also did little to protect Christianity in America and I had 2 brothers in the Iraqi war which one came home mentally ill and both almost died over there. The war was not what I expected. This is another reason I like Trump. He is trying to end all wars and keep us out of new ones. 19 years in Afghanistan at 50 billion dollars a year as Trump stated. Trump is trying to get us out of there.

Now when Mcain ran I did zero research. He was a war vet and everyone said to vote for him to keep Obama out of office and I stupidly did. When Obama won everyone said it would be the end of America yet it was not. Fear mongering I have learned is a weapon many try to use.

When Mitt ran I watched 1 debate. I was mad that Mitt was such a bad debater and liar that I refused to vote. I was at this point so tired of my party I told people I was an independent now. First my party did little to make America better when GWB was president but I discovered Bush and Bill Clinton both passed Nafta. A trade agreement that hurt many American jobs. Now Trump has improved Nafta with Mexico and Canada but I still wish it was gone. Secondly my party offered me nothing but a different person than Obama.

When Michelle Bachmann ran her message was we need to get rid of Obama while offering me nothing else. My party had become a bunch of cry babies.

Now comes the 2016 elections. I rarely discussed politics outside of my family and never online. I was so burnt out on politics I told my family I would not be voting. I like Ben Carson some but not Trump. He was good on celebrity apprentice but in the real world he was weird. I did not know he did good and bad things because the media only focused on the bad. Trump had a mouth and came off as rude and his comments about his daughter Ivanka was creepy. He was a billionaire and I did not understand him at all. He was offering to pay 10 million dollars to build a wall on the border (I saw him say this) before he said Mexico would pay for it and he was promising jobs and a better economy.

Now comes the part where I start hating the Democratic party which I will continue in my second part.

Added in 48 minutes 22 seconds:
So I was sitting on my parents porch. My family was talking about Trump. It was a nice sunny day and I was just sitting there relaxing with my wife when my mom asked me if I was going to vote. I said not this time. She said she was scared for America if Hillary was elected and told me I needed to support Trump. So I decided to do something I have never done before. I went online to research Hillary and see what was so bad about her. The truth set me free. My first result was about Vincent Foster and Hillary. From there I went on a long adventure of discovering many things I did not know about both candidates and it was clear Hillary was evil in my mind. Her Husband Bill I found out payed a rape victim of his in court and I then discovered he was a disgusting person too. I was shocked Bernie was cheated out of the nomination and that so many people actually like Hillary. Even worse I was shocked the Democrats and Obama were supporting her.

Hillary was not offering much I wanted to hear and Trump was. The debates further sold me on Trump. For the first time in my 33 years of living I went online to a political forum and began seeing stuff the media never showed me.

The media said Trump was a liar. What I learned was Hillary was also a big liar as politico showed both candidates list of lies. I have learned that almost all politicians lie and none are perfect. I would not be voting for Trump for his character but for what he offered. The left now used fear mongering to say Trump would start WW3 and acted like Hillary was so much better. I disagreed per my research. He did fraud some students in Hawaii but turned around and payed them after it came out. He cheated on his wife with a prostitute and went golfing a lot. This does even compare to a quarter of the stuff the Clintons has done or the many people that had stuff on the Clintons that wound up dead. The list is over 100 people. I saw the Clintons as evil. Trump was just a imperfect human being. I was happy when he won.

Right before the 2016 elections I entered the political world online and have been discussing politics ever since. I mostly do it on Twitter now. My vote for Trump was a vote against Hillary Clinton. Since Trump was elected the left went crazy. People started protesting in the streets and attacking Trump supporters. I never saw it like this when Obama was president. I was shocked that so many refused to accept Trump.

The economy is the best I have seen in my life time with another 266,000 jobs added in November. The wall is being built and conservative judges were elected. Trump kept to his promises. Now the situation on the border is not good but Obama also had kids in cages. I found out almost everything the Democrats accuse Trump of they are also guilty of. The democrats call people rapists without any evidence or based of witnesses that were debunked and yet they have supported rapists in the past. The double standards of the left and lies from the media just frusterate me even more.

Like Obama the world did not end when Trump became president. The country is doing just fine. I found out Trump had many friends and even Oprah Winfrey years ago told him he should be president. Trump has fought for Christians which no other president in my lifetime has done. His criminal justice reform is winning over African Americans.

I'm very happy with Trump. I am very disappointed with the Democrats. My researched showed me the Russian meddling thing was not as the Democrats said. Nanci admitted that the Democrats said they would impeach Trump right after he was elected. They refuse to accept Trump as president like I accepted Obama as President and I did not like Obama but I never really talked about him much. I found out many Africans believe he murders Khadafi and I don't really think Obama was a great president.

I'm disgusted with the Democratic party for trying to elect Hillary and the constant attack of Trump and his supporters. I have been pushed so far to the right that I will never look back.

There is corrupt Republicans but the party itself as a whole is so much better. The media and the left will say anything to make us look bad and say Trump is losing but the reality is a far different picture.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

Electriking

Postby Electriking » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:00 am

Video which highlights the main issue with First Past the Post.

https://youtu.be/4lpncqay8GY

Added in 5 hours 31 minutes 37 seconds:
Some big news for the 2020 US election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKMFebVKGqM

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Postby Rhosty » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:24 am

Anybody else glad that Donald Trump finally got impeached?

Electriking

Postby Electriking » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:46 am

Rhosty wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:24 am
This is unlikely to get rid of him, since in order for Trump to be convicted, 20 republican senators would have to vote in favour of this, which seems unlikely, unless at least 20 of them feel like voting to not convict Trump would put their jobs at serious risk. This is also assuming every democrat and both independents votes to convict Trump.

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:06 pm

Well at least he went down as the only 3rd president to "face" such a trial, even if it doesn't stand any chance.

It's 100% obvious that he has skeletons in his closet, otherwise he had no reason to attack the Democrats like this (he does because his ego is OBVIOUSLY hurt from being truthfully convicted).

This constitution construct is beyond preposterous in itself. Being guilty of abuse is not to be decided by partisan congressmen and majority situations, it should be decided by an instance of independent judges. Is that called "checks and balances"?

1000th post in Sandbox

[ads]

Teemster2
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Teemster2 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:37 pm

Rhosty wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:24 am

Trump was impeached. No Republicans voted for it and 2 Democrats voted no. 1 is switching to the Republican party. Tulsi Gabbard who is running for president voted present meaning she is not for or against it.

This was the first impeachment where there was no criminal charges or mis demeanors in the articles of impeachment.

The Democrats had to much pressure not to impeach from their own party and they controlled the house so I knew this was a done deal.

Like Bill Clinton this will never make it to Congress because the Senate will acquit Trump of all charges since the Republicans control it. This never had a chance. Bill was acquitted.

This may have back fired as some polls show 52% of Americans now support Trump and 95% of Republicans support him.

Nanci Pelosi has put this on hold as she knows it will be axed in the Senate making the Democrats look week. She is trying to figure out what to do next and she is the leader of the Democrats right now so all eyes are on her.

Another poll interestingly shows most Americans feel Democrats are more concerned with impeaching Trump then passing bills to help America.

Tulsi who served in our Military was called a coward today by many Democrats on Twitter and some called her a Russian agent. They hate Trump so much they will turn on one of their own as in the case of Tulsi voting present. It's sad to see a vet called a coward but the left is so full of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) they don't care anymore.

All the Democrats had was opinions and hersay but for them it now seems guilty until proven innocent which is not how it works. They never proved Trump guilty and no criminal charges or mis demoanors were filed.

I will say Trump got himself into this mess. Now we will see how this plays out for the 2020 elections.

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Postby Aero » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:34 pm

If anyone here is not prepared for Trump's re-election in 2020 you ought to be. Pelosi and Schiff are trying to go with the "this is sad" and "deeply concerned" about our democracy card while the rest of the party can't help themselves but undermine that. You have representatives coming in saying "we're going to impeach the mother fucker," you have people like Bill Maher openly hoping for an economic crash to sway the election, and then you have Pelosi's weak leadership dragging her feet on impeachment when she doesn't even want to do it. There is only impeachment went the establishment of one party cheats the establishment of another. If Biden wasn't name dropped in that call this wouldn't be happening. Trump can be impeached on the camps, the emoluments clause, attacking countries that didn't attack us, his dealings with Saudi Arabia during the ongoing genocide in Yemen or after the murder of Jamal Khashoggi or the recent terror attack here in Florida, I could go on. Pelosi wasn't going to impeach Bush for knowingly lying America into the war in Iraq, and she's not going to hold Trump to account either.

Teemster2
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Teemster2 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:36 pm

Aero wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:34 pm
If anyone here is not prepared for Trump's re-election in 2020 you ought to be. Pelosi and Schiff are trying to go with the "this is sad" and "deeply concerned" about our democracy card while the rest of the party can't help themselves but undermine that. You have representatives coming in saying "we're going to impeach the mother fucker," you have people like Bill Maher openly hoping for an economic crash to sway the election, and then you have Pelosi's weak leadership dragging her feet on impeachment when she doesn't even want to do it. There is only impeachment went the establishment of one party cheats the establishment of another. If Biden wasn't name dropped in that call this wouldn't be happening. Trump can be impeached on the camps, the emoluments clause, attacking countries that didn't attack us, his dealings with Saudi Arabia during the ongoing genocide in Yemen or after the murder of Jamal Khashoggi or the recent terror attack here in Florida, I could go on. Pelosi wasn't going to impeach Bush for knowingly lying America into the war in Iraq, and she's not going to hold Trump to account either.
Trump had the worst timing to do this. He waited until Joe became a political opponent to go after him. Even if Trump said "do us a favor" as in America is still was not a good time for it.

Republicans support Trump due to the public video where Biden told reporters he told Ukraine you have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor or lose billions in aid. Also the fact Hunter Biden made over 10 million dollars doing nothing for the company Burisma which the fired prosecutor claims he was investigating. Some say that's quid pro quo.

Even if there was something going on it happened while Obama was president so it's unlikely anything would even happen now to Joe now.

I don't feel like discussing the rest of your post as that would be a long discusion I don't have time for at the moment.

What are your thoughts on Brexit passing? I heard it passed on Twitter but I could be wrong.

Added in 10 minutes 49 seconds:
I honestly expect Trump to win in 2020.

The top Democrats are:

Elizabeth Warren: She has made many enemies, wants to remove all guns and attacks everyone but Bernie. I don't see her beating Trump.

Pete buttigieg: he gets support for being gay but that's about it. He has hardly no support from blacks and said he will send our military to Mexico thus pushing away Latino voters. He won't get nominated in my opinion.

Joe Biden: he says crazy things and gets rude with people. He also has a lot of controversy surrounding him and his son. Still he was a former vice president and most people know who he is. Not everyone knows Pete or Elizabeth. I can't see Joe beating Trump in the debates but we will see.

Bernie Sanders: he is old and just had a heart attack. He is also more to the left and is offering free everything yet it's not actually free because of taxes. Still he has the best chance in my oppiniob of uniting the Democratic party but can he get the nomination from Joe? I don't know.

The others don't have any chance at the nomination including the other Republicans running.

Trump just needs to hold onto the blue collar worker force and increase support among African Americans and he should have this.

I will be very surprised if Trump loses.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Chat Username: ShadowStarX

Postby ShadowStarX » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:16 pm

Teemster2 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:47 pm
Me too.
I mean, anyone outside of Sanders stands no chance against Trump imho. Maybe Warren or Gabbard would have a tiny chance but so miniscule that it barely matters. If Sanders were to win the primary though I'm 50/50 split regarding the potential victor.

I hope for a red wave in the US, but not in favor of the elephants. And no I'm not referring to the roses, but rather something a bit more radical than that...
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016

Teemster2
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Teemster2 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:56 pm

ShadowStarX wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:16 pm
Teemster2 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:47 pm
Me too.
I mean, anyone outside of Sanders stands no chance against Trump imho. Maybe Warren or Gabbard would have a tiny chance but so miniscule that it barely matters. If Sanders were to win the primary though I'm 50/50 split regarding the potential victor.

I hope for a red wave in the US, but not in favor of the elephants. And no I'm not referring to the roses, but rather something a bit more radical than that...
I agree. I think Bernie has the best chance if he gets nominated.

Electriking

Postby Electriking » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:45 am

Reminder that Joe Biden will lose against Trump.

https://youtu.be/pixfrBRhORM

Teemster2
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Teemster2 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:42 pm

Electriking wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:45 am
Reminder that Joe Biden will lose against Trump.

https://youtu.be/pixfrBRhORM
So will everyone else in that party.

It's sad when the Iranian people praise Trump for killing a terrorist, say they want him to win in 2020 and attack the Democrats for defending the terrorist regime in Iran. Tens of thousands of Iranians have been attacking the Democrats on Twitter.

Iran fired the first rockets killing a US Citizen and admitted to shooting down the plane with 63 Canadians. Iran killed 1500 protesters in November. Trump stands with the protesters wanting freedom.

Plus Democrats on Twitter who don't agree with impeachment are now supporting Trump.

Trump also has a new trade deal with China that will be amazing for our economy.

Return to “Sandbox”